Steam Team Members

Prologue

These are the members of the Steam Team and a brief description about them.

Tyler Mitchell is the boy leader of the Steam Team. He has been Thomas's driver for 3 years and has a huge friendship with him. While he can be a little cheeky like Thomas, he's still a nice, friendly, loving boy who is always helpful to everyone. His Nickname is the Adventurer, as he loves going on adventures like Thomas and hopes to see the world. He has blue eyes, brown hair, big cheek bones, wears a blue shirt all the time, and is the lover of Ellie.

Patrick Mitchell is the twin brother of Tyler. He is the driver for Percy and has always gotten used to Percy's little accidents. He loves to be serious, but he seems to always act clumsy when he tries to be helpful. His nickname is the Concerned, due to him always being worried about everything, even the littlest things. He has lightly green eyes, brown hair, a little skinnier than Tyler, wears a green shirt all the time, and is the lover of Hailey.

Jake Dieters is considered the hottest guy in the group mostly by him. He is the driver of James and loves to mess with him, like pinch his cheeks when he's disrespectful. He can be vain like James is, but he's easily apologetic and nice. His nickname is the Splendid, mostly because he thinks it sounds hot.He is also Latino, despite the fact that he doesn't know Spanish. He has black hair, dark brown eyes, has a six pack even though he's only 16, wears a red shirt all the time, and is the lover of Ginny.

Erik Towns is the oldest member of the group. He is the driver of Edward, who ironically is the oldest engine. He and Edward get along greatly, and Erik is there for him whenever. He is considered the one who has to do the hardest work. That's because his nickname is the Strong, as he's the strongest member. He is the tallest member of the group, has blue eyes, blonde hair, long legs, wears blue all the time, and is the lover of Anne Claire.

Ellie Murphy is the girl leader of the group. She is the driver of Emily and has a true blessing to her ever since she met her, even when she was being bossy and crabby ( like in seasons 8-10 ). She has a loving personality and never seems to get mad unless someone does something to her or Emily. Her nickname is the Calmer, as she is able to calm someone down when they're sad, mad, or scared. The others think it's magic. She has sparkling green eyes, long brown hair, a very small nose, and wears dark green a lot. Her lover is Tyler, they've been together for 4 years.

Hailey Lewis is the youngest member of the group. She is the driver of Henry and always seems to be very easily scared like him. But she is obsessed with seeing her engine take the Express. Her nickname is the Silly, she has an urge to say a joke about anything that happens, she also laughs a lot even when something is clearly not funny, but she can't help it. She is Canadien and is a huge fan of the Maple Leafs. She has brown eyes, long curly blonde hair, a small chin, and wears green a lot. Her lover is Patrick, who she likes to mess with, but Patrick enjoys it.

Ginny Fielder is the most active member of the group. She is the driver of Gordon, who she does not get along with. Whenever Gordon teases, jokes, is mean, or refuses to do something Ginny sprays him in the face with a spray bottle that she has on her all the time. But she's still a good friend to him. Her nickname is the Dancer, as she has been dancing since she was 9. Her moves always blow everyone away. She has blue eyes, short black hair, skinny legs, wears blue all the time, and the lover of Jake, who she likes to punish whenever he's bad ( No, not that way! Get your mind out of the gutter ).

Anne Claire Baker is the most aggressive member of the group. She is the guard of both Annie and Clarabel, she is a true professional at her job. She has a great reputation as well. The group didn't consider her a member of the group, but she says that she works her butt off and that she deserves to be treated as a member. That scared the others, so they let her join. Her nickname is the Insult, as she seems to be rude, bossy, and aggressive towards the others, especially to Jake ( like Freddy and Sam in ICarly ). But she can still be friendly even if the others don't see it. She has long brown hair and sometimes she has two ponytails, brown eyes, strong arms, but not as strong as Erik. She likes to wear orange, but hates the color purple. No one knows why. Her lover is Erik, who she loves to battle in a loving way.

FYI, I don't consider Toby a member of the Steam Team, mostly cause he's not the same type of engine as the others. So sorry that he's not a part of this group.

As in 2014, all members are between 16-17 years old. They all live in a small motel built right next to Tidmouth Sheds and have a shift between 7am-6pm. They do online school as well.

One more person to introduce is Mr. Caleb Mitchell. In my previous stories, I talked about him being the new leader of the railway. The Fat Controller would end up retiring and Caleb would end up taking over. He is in his late 20s and is also the older brother of Tyler and Patrick. His wife is Roxanne and she helps around as well. He isn't as strict as the Fat Controller, but he can get mad easily.

This story will talk about the group turning into a singing group band. If you are interested in this story, please stay tuned.