Chapter 9: Embracing The Chaos

Ozpin: Joker!

Y/n: In the flesh!

You quickly stabbed his hands pinning them to the table.

Ozpin: Gah! Oum! W-why are you here?

Y/n: Well you see Oz, Huntsmen, and Huntresses have been getting awfully weak. I'm here to make sure that your so-called hunters can stand up to any challenge. After all, they are Remnant's last line of defense.

Ozpin: Why do you care?

Y/n: You never gave me the option! You sold me to Ironwood as if I was a slave! Like all the rest of my unit!

Ozpin: Oh god, Y/n!?

Y/n: That's right Oz, now I don't hate these hunters, no, quite the opposite in fact.

Ozpin: They'll kill you first though. You're a target, their top priority.

Y/n: I'm sure I am, after all, I put myself in this situation. I wanted to die after Winter. However, after killing her I realized something, something that scares me...

Ozpin: Right, sure, and just what could possibly scare you more than my Hunters?

Y/n: I realized I... want to live. I need to live, I realized even if no one sees my efforts, even if no one understands... Even if my own name won't be remembered, I promise that the name 'Joker' will leave a mark on all of Remnant.

Ozpin: Right, but when you came in you said that you have a joke for me.

Y/n: Did I? Oh, that's right, let's see. Oh, how about this one? What did Death say to the clown?

Ozpin: I-I don't know, what did he say?

Y/n: It's simple really, here maybe this will help you figure out the punchline?

You got up and pressed a flower on your suit causing it to let out a green gas.

Y/n: I hope you like it, I really can't stand a frowny face. So come on give me a laugh, because you see...

Ozpin: What did you do to me?! *laughs*

Y/n: The punchline is, why don't you ask him yourself *laughs hysterically*

Ozpin: Y-you're *chuckles* sick *holding back a laugh*

You grabbed his shoulders and gave out an insane laugh as he did the same until his laugh became louder than yours. So you pressed onto his shoulders harder and he started to convulse as electricity ran through his body.

Y/n: Shut up! This is my moment, not yours!

At that moment you pulled out your cell and called your crew.

Y/n: Boys bring the helicopter around and tell Neo to join us. Oh, but first tell her to...

*Ten Minutes Later*

Y/n: Fore!

Was all that could be heard as you swung a golf club smacking a golf ball and a few teeth outside of the window.

You looked down to the tee and saw all of Ozpins' teeth were gone. It was then you saw Glynda Goodwitch walk in.

Glynda: Ozpin, the students haven't heard from you for a while now. Oz- holy shit!

Y/n: Hey there sweet cheeks.

Glynda: Y-you're the Joker! Guards!

Y/n: Now, now, there's no need for that.

She approached you cautiously and restrained you. You were being held in place because of her telekinesis. You rolled your eyes unknown to her though because the guards came in and got her attention. You used this moment to take her hostage. She struggled in your grip, so you bashed her over the head with a statue you grabbed.