Chapter 1

Kay's view

After Bri's death things have not been the same. Lo'pho has been paranoid. Relena has been cold to everyone and more secretive.  We don't know very much about her past but one thing is for sure is that she lost a lot of people that she cared about. And she's probably blaming herself for what happened to Bri even though it wasn't her fault at all. Bryan has been training his heart out. Jakey he has been baking his heart and me will I have been helping him bake. But today will I'm in the kitchen with Jakey and Relena. Jackey is preparing some dough for bread. Relena looking at a pendent in her hand

 Relena looking at a pendent in her hand

She was looking down at it. She has a sad look on her face. That sad look reminded me of Bri's funeral. I remember how Relena looked like she was wearing a black dress. It was the first time any of us have ever seen her out of her armor. But it was also the first time any of us has ever seen her cry.
I was suddenly brought out of my thoughts of Jakey's timer going off. "Will looks like my bread is done." He said in a cheerful tone. When he pulled out the bread it released a delicious smell. That brought Relena back from her thoughts. " That smells delicious Jakey. " She said with a sad smile. " Thank you Relena. "He said with a smile. "Relena, Kay, and Jakey please come to the meeting room!" Yelled Lo'pho. All three of them walked out of the kitchen and into the meeting room. Bryan and Oliver where all ready there. "Is something wrong Lo'pho?" Said Bryan. "Will you see. We are going to stay at devious magica." Said Lo'pho. Ever one was shock at what he said. But calmed down. " Great now I have to deal with drunk idiot."said Relena. This the other guild members giggle. Relena was never that fond of Zaro. But that has never stop us from shipping them. They have sorta of competitive with each other."He's not that bad." Said Lo'pho. " Will the few times that I have ever met him he usually reeks of alcohol or he's drinking it." Said Relena. Not fond of the idea of having to deal with him. "Ok maybe he is that bad." Said Lo'pho.