Chapter 3

No one's pov

"So what are you doing up so early today." Zaro asked. She looked up at him and then said" just an old habit." She said. "Oh ya you used to be the head guard at your village." He said. There was an awkward silence. Until it was broken a wrestling in the bushes. They both smirked. Relana put of fingers to lips. And she quietly walk over to the bushes. And grab Kay, Bryan, and Jackey. "Will what do we have here." She said. As set down the trio. "Will we uhh." There were trying to find an explanation to what they were doing in the bushes until Relena interrupted them"Will since your here why don't you do some extra training." Relana said with a smirk. "Fine." The said. They all got up and started to train. "Wow they really listen to you." Said Zaro. She had forgotten that he was there. And quickly turned around. "Will I'm going to start training." She said. "Ok then little metal lady." He said walking off. "Bye drunken idiot." She said and then started training.

When the sun finally came up.

Re and trio came back to the house and saw Lo'pho and the members of Devious magica guild were all sitting on the couchs "hey guys. Can I ask were you guys were?" Mario ask." Oh we were doing some training together since they were there." Relana said. Her tone had a hint of annoyance. They all thought it was best not ask. "So umm why are we here again?" Asked Davides asked. "Well we're doing training." Said Lo'pho. The trio groaned out of annoyance. "Come on everyone." The guild masters said. Everyone grab there weapons and staffs and went to the training fields.

Everyone was training until a group of dark wizards appeared. Everyone got into a defensive stance. But one of the dark wizards grabbed a crystal out of there pocket. "Here's a way for you all to learn more about your armored friend." They said as the person throwed the crystal down to the ground a bright light blinded everyone.

Once the light went away they were in a pitch black room. But they everything changed. They look like they were in a village. Relana stood there eyes widened and it looked like she was about to cry. Then they all saw a group of kids playing tag. One of the kids stood of a bit. It was a little girl around the age 5 or 6. She looked like she was the younger version of Relena. But then they all heard a blood curling scream. Then they all saw bandits come into view some of them were lighting stuff on fire and the rest of them were heading straight for the kids. The kids split up. The young girl ran into the arms of a woman with raven hair. Then a woman with blonde hair that was all most white hair stood in front of the other women. One of the bandits drawed his sword. And the woman drawed hers. The bandit charged towards the woman and stabbed her. "Sasha get Lunar out." The blonde hair woman said. The black haired woman nodded. And ran but did not get for as a bandit had jumped in front of her. "Take the blacked haired one and the kid. And kill the blonde one." A man said and the bandit that is in front of the black haired woman grabbed her and the kid and dragged them into the forest. The other bandit finished the job. Then everything faded to black. Then it looked like they were in a forest. There different people all huddle together including the same woman and the little girl. Two bandits were talking and one of them said. "Sir are you sure you want to keep that woman? You are aware that she is a wizard." " Of course I'm aware. Were going to sell her on the black market." The other bandit said. Later that night the woman picked up the little girl and ran into the forest. Stopped in front of a pond. She gently put the little girl down in front of the pond and then she got down to her knees and then started to mumbled things. Then a drop of white glowing water dropped on the little girl's forehead. Then a bottle with green glowing liquid in it appeared. The woman picked up the little girl and grabbed the bottle and ran back to the camp. Once the woman got back to the camp she snuck back in. She gently set down the little girl and then dranked the green liquid. And collapsed on to the ground.

There is flash of white light. Then they see that it is morning at the bandit's camp site. Two bandits are dragging off the womans body whole the little girl watches from a far. A female bandit walked up to the little girl and got to her knees and said "come on kid we need to get to work.""what do I do?" Said the little girl. "I'll tell you later."

Then there is another flash. They the same female bandit. She handing the little girl a dagger and whispering something. Later that night all the bandits are asleep the little girl was sneaking out until she stepped a stick. All of the bandits wake up the the little girl runs into the forest some of the bandits went after her. They keep on chasing her until she trips. But before they could get any closer a big dark blue. It had golden spots that were in the shape of stars. It roared and scared away the bandits. The dragon gently picked up the little girl by the back of her dress. And flew off.

There was another flash and they saw a cave that was filled with books and scrolls. The little girl was lying in a nest. The same dragon that saved her flew back into the cave. The little look at the dragon with a blank expression. Then the dragon said "hello child I am selena your dragon mother." They little girl look at the dragon and said "dragon mother?" Yes and what is your name." Said selena. "Lunar." Said the little girl. "That want do, how about Relana." Said Selena. "I like it." Said the little girl.