ch. 5 / "forgiveness?"

☆y/n's pov☆

I woke up around 6 pm. I guess I had taken a long nap. I checked my phone.

6:02pm

12 missed calls.

15 text messages.

I had 12 missed calls from Suga, 5 messages from also Suga, 2 from Yachi, 1 from Kageyama, 2 from Diachi, 3 from Hinata, and 2 from Kiyoko. All of them were regarding what happened. I decided to ignore all of them and just lay on my bed and watch TV.

☆Sugawara's pov☆

I fucked up. really bad. I couldn't get a hold of y/n. do I go to her house? .. I think I will. I took a deep breath and started walking to her home. I thought a lot about what I should say to her. I didnt mean anything I said. I know she's mad so I should expect her yell at me and not forgive me.

as soon as I knew it, I was on her doorstep. I took one more deep breath and knocked on the door. a few moments later, her mom opened the door.
"oh, hello Sugawara." she says to me.
"please, please let me in." I beg.
" .. sure." she says.
"one more thing." she stops me.
"please.. be careful with her." she says to me.
"of course." I say and head upstairs.

☆y/n's pov☆

I was laying in bed when I heard a knock on my door.
"come in!" I say, thinking it's my mom. I see Sugawara walk in and shut the door. my eyes widen and I sit up.
"get out." I mutter.
"y/n, please." he says. I stand up and go stand far away from him in the corner of my room.
"why are you here." I growl.
"y/n I want to talk." he says quietly.
"talk about what? how much you dont need me? how much you hate me? huh? SPEAK UP!" I yell.

he twiddles his thumbs. he stayed silent.
"I said speak up." I say in a low tone. he looks up at me.
"please y/n I'm so sorry." he says, getting teary eyed. all of a sudden I feel really bad. no. I'm mad at him. I can't forgive him right away. I sit on my bed.
"come sit over here. now." I say, pointing to a spot on my bed. I was facing one wall and he was facing the other. it was silent.

"y/n.. I'm so sorry. I didnt mean anything I said. I'm just.. having a bad day. I really do need you." he says, holding his head in his hands.
"bull fucking shit. I get that you were having a bad day. but I know you wouldn't of said that unless you meant it. so go home now." I say, looking down. all of a sudden, he gets up and stands in front of me, crying.
"y/n! I didnt mean it! I need you! you are my life! I couldnt live without you." he collapsed to the ground.

☆Sugawara's pov☆

I collapsed to the ground crying. I really needed her. she was silent.
"please..say something." I say quietly. she grabbed my hand and helped me stand up. she looked me right in the eyes. her perfect (your eye color) eyes were staring into my soul.
"Suga." she whispers. I wipe my face. she ran her fingers through my hair and sighed.
"I hate you, but I love you right now." she quietly says. she loves me? I decided not to say anything about that.

she pulled me into a hesitant hug. I hugged her back so hard. she rubbed my head and held me sweetly. I was happy she was at least hugging me.

☆☆☆

authors note: I'm eating seaweed

617 words

August 24th 2020