chapter 1

mikan was walking home after school , clutching onto the straps of her light pink backpack , hoping that she could get home without tripping or getting hurt in any way .

all of a sudden , someone grabbed around mikans neck , bringing her walking to a stop as she was slightly pulled back into the other persons chest as she let out a surprised shout .

"miss miki ! its just ibuki no need to worry !" ibuki said , her arms wrapped around mikans neck in some sort of hug as mikans shouting stopped from realization .

"im so sorry ibuki ! please forgive me !" mikan said , scared that her best friend would be mad at her , which of course , wasn't the case . "huuuhhh ? there's nothing to apologize about ! " ibuki said happily , releasing the purple haired girl from the hug as she faced the musician , a confused look on her face .

"so your not mad at me ?" mikan said shakily .

"of course ibuki isnt mad , silly !"

"do you need something , then ?" mikan said before panicking , "oh my gosh im so sorry that sounded so rude ! i really didn't mean it that way im so sorry please forgive me ibuki it was an accident i really didnt mean it-"

"woah woah woooah ! calm down miki ! ibuki knows you didn't mean it that way !" ibuki said patting mikans head as she flinched before easing into her touch , "but yes , ibuki did want something !" she said happily as she removed her hand from mikans hair .

"ibuki wanted to know if you wanted to go somewhere with her ? it's not too far from here !" she said as she put her hands on her hips , waiting for mikans response .

mikan paused for a minute , thinking about what she was asked .

on one hand , she could go home and rest , since she was pretty tired , and on the other , she could hang out with her friend .
mikan really wanted to rest , but what if ibuki would be mad if she said no ?
mikans eyebrows furrowed .

she really , really didn't want ibuki to be mad at her . after all , she was her closest friend - mikan didn't know what she would do if ibuki hated her ! she wouldn't be able to function without her !

and so , mikan said , "of course ! i would love to hang out with you , ibuki .."

"yayyyyy ! ibuki is so happy miki said yes ! let's go , pretty nurse !" ibuki said happily , grabbing into mikans hand and pulling her to wherever ibuki was taking her .

hopefully mikan wouldn't regret saying yes .

( small timeskip )

ibuki let go of mikans hand as they had gotten to the spot ibuki was leading her , as she turned around to the other purple haired girl with a smug look on her face , "so miki , what do you think about ibukis hang out spot ?"

mikan looked around .
it was a very nice view if she was being honest .

there was a small lake in front of them , which was surrounded by trees . the spot ibuki has brought mikan to had a big multi-colored blanket next to a big tree which ibuki was walking to , setting her black backpack with multiple pins down as she sat down beside it .

mikan finally opened her mouth after scanning the place , "its veryy nicce iibuki !" she said happily walking over to ibuki and shakily sitting down .

ibuki smiled at mikan happily , " ibuki is glad that you like it , miki ! " she then reached into her backpack , pulling out a monster energy drink .

" would you like one , mikan ? " ibuki asks , pulling out another can and reaching it out in the timid girls direction .

mikan looked up shakily at the energy drink than ibuki , "aaare youu suree i can haave it ? " she asked , unsure if it was really okay to take it .

" of course ibuki is sure ! we're friends , aren't we , miss miki ? " ibuki's eyes met mikans as they both smiled .

" ... yyeah .. we arre friends .. " mikan replied happily , taking the monster from the other girls hands , opening it and taking a sip .

for the next hour , mikan and ibuki drank monster , talked , and just enjoyed each other's company . but soon enough , that had to be cut short do to it getting late . mikan wished they could have stayed with ibuki , as the other girl felt the same . ibuki wanted to stay like that forever .

they both picked up their backpacks , said they're goodbyes , and went on their way home .