Highschool

My First day at high school wasn't so bad . I actually really liked it. I met a few people but I never really got to attached. I promised myself I wouldn't date or talk to anyone while at school but ughhh Boy didn't I lie to myself.

I met a boy name " Rick " we was nice to me more then anyone else was but it didn't really end well after he found out I had a baby. I mean we're still friends we hardly mention the past anymore but then....

I met "Kayshawn" we actually did really get along at first but the way his jealousy was set up was crazy. Never really went overboard because we did like each other a lot. We been off and on for a while but a lot of things happened and we officially don't speak. I never thought it would've got to this point but shit happens and I've moved on. And fell way to in love with..

" Sandy " & No not that girl from spongebob squarepants and real human . I can honestly say my feelings towards him were breakable he had my heart 100%. But he hurt me and I couldn't really trust him . He said he loved me but didn't mean it .

I also said this I didn't mean such as I hate you, i can never love you again, you don't mean anything to me, but...

How could you hate someone? Who treated you so right and called you his princess, How could you not love someone ? Who said all the right things. How could someone not mean something to you ? If You loved them so much and said they did . Love doesn't really seem right at times especially when the one you love doesn't love you.

Don't get me wrong he still has my heart and I never really got over him but some people you have to let go when the hurt is to much. But I always question myself.

Do he love me? Do he care? Do I mean anything to him ? Or is he just playing with my emotions ?

I'll be damn if I let him hurt me again. That's not happening again as long I live. Cause he means something to me even if I don't mean anything to him.

Oh god did I really just express my feelings ? Damn my life is really fucked up right now. Why does love even exist?