Im Pregnant

I'm Pregnant. I never really went to the doctor to find out but , I missed my period every month that went. I was positive that I was but wasn't positive is I wanted to tell my mom. So I didn't , I knew I should've but I knew how she would react. But one thing I did do was tell Junior.

"* Calls Junior*"

Junior- Hello?

me- Um we kind of need to talk . Meet me at the park right now!
*Hangs Up , Heads to park*

Junior- Wassup babe What you want to talk about ?

Me- So basically We had sex right & and um I missed my period the past couple months and I'm Pregnant.

Junior- Are you sure ?

Me- Yes

Junior- Damn my mom going to send me to Dr .

Me - no she isn't once my mom finds out she will talk to her damn you could at least be kind of happy ! * Runs Home*

My stomach was getting bigger and mom got curious Every moment . I headed in the shower. came out and got dressed in my moms room.

* Takes Towel Off *
Mom- Jay Let me See your stomach "Curious Face"

Me- Im just getting fat.

Mom - yea I can see I need to stop feeding you so much *"Laughs"*.

Me- Yea you should . *Gets dressed* *Walks Out*.

I tried going to sleep but then I remember my mom reminded me I had a appointment The next day . So I was thinking a lot. I know for sure they going to ask me to Piss in a cup, So should I put water in it ? yea Yea ill do that. *Goes to Sleep*!

I wake up the next morning Hype as ever thinking my plan will go as planned but Damn It didn't . Once I appeared In the doctors office My doctor can into the room to start the physical. First she checked my temperature and went down to press my stomach. * ohh Boy * I said to my self silently.

Doctor - Jay****** have you been sexually active ?

Me- Uh no.

Doctor - Don't lie to me .

Me- Ok Yes .

Doctor - Your pregnant. How do we tell Mom?

Me - You tell her . I just can't .

Doctor- Ok be right back *Goes and tells mom*

*Mom walks into Room* with noting but tears in her eyes and Hugs me and kisses me. Jay why didn't you tell me ? Why couldn't you just wait ? Your my Baby I don't want you going through this . Jay why?

Me- Mom I'm sorry , it just happened I'm so sorry mommy . * Starts crying *.

Mom- We going to get through this together I love you .
*Walks Home*

I walk straight to my room and I go to sleep.