Welcome The Mansion

Maskys Pov

it has been quite awhile ever since slender brought someone back but today was special, Just as he walked through the door i was amazed of what he looked like he had short rugged, Messy, Light brown hair which looks like it hasn't been brushed in days i though it was pretty cute, His pale face was mostly covered by a large grinning mouth guard and a pair of steampunk-ish goggles, which had a yellow-ish tint on the lenses.

*It what he look like ok it was hard to find a good imaged ;-;*

"This is Ticci Toby please dont make fun of his twitching" "Also Masky could you show his to your room" Sally Grinned as she heard what slender man had said "Time to write a fanfiction" Sally said none stop giggling  i heard her giggling i didnt w...

"This is Ticci Toby please dont make fun of his twitching" "Also Masky could you show his to your room" Sally Grinned as she heard what slender man had said "Time to write a fanfiction" Sally said none stop giggling  i heard her giggling i didnt want to know what she was up to...

"Masky i hope you dont mind sharing a room with Toby" SlenderMan said staring into my eyes as in one of those You-Will-Do-It-Anyway looks

"Thats fine with me" I said starring at the boy he looked nervous as if it was his first day at school and someone did something horrible to him

"Cmon ill show you where your staying also dont be frightened by anyone here everyone can seem scary at first but they are really nice people change when they come here" 

He looked like he had really gotten dull but scared when i said changed  he might have had promblems in the past like we all have had but i didnt want to Interfer with that 

                                            Time skip like a week late becuase im lazy

Toby POV

it has been a whole week ever since I came to this mansion and I only know one of the people here well plus Masky there's a guy named "Hoodie" but here's the thing I don't understand when i'm around him and Masky's there hes always glaring at Hoodie it makes me wonder... I just walked back to our room, I pulled out a notebook and started writing for some reason the only I could draw was what I imagined Masky looked like without his mask but when I tried to draw something else all I could draw was Masky or Me and him Kissing  "I got problems'' I said out loud as Hoodie walked in the room "Whatcha drawin there Toby?" "I'd r-rather not-" I was cut off by hoodie staring at my drawings "Dear God of Pasta your obsessed with him!" I shhhed him and he stared at me like I was crazy "I'm not obsessed!" He giggled "That's a lie when you grow older you promise me a godchild for me winning this bet" There was a tiny awkward silence "What bet?"  "I bet you in like 2 years you'll be dating or less" I bet on it.

A note from the lazy AF creator: Its 5am right now and I bet no one is ganna watch this also Ima be like posting after I get my homeschooling work done but my classes are all 40min so you may never see me again also I hope you enjoyed sorry its short! and stupid I have dumb ideas also Wattpad is being a bitch to me and not letting me go to the next part if the next part comes out yay if it doesn't boo... and because of this particular reason I might have to continue this story on another book sadly I hate my computer it is a bitch... but to entertain you I wrote a poem and I have a strange mind so don't ask about my poem...

Froggy Guts Froggy Guts short and stout 

Here is my teeth and here is my mouth 

Out came the sun and dried up the froggy guts and we burried them in the sand and they were never found agaaaaaaan...

I apologies if your eating or just discusted i hate myself soo yeeee bye also im not posting Tuesday-Thursday because i will be at my mamaws and no i cannot take my laptop with me because my mamaw hates gays and this is a gay fanfiction also she's a christian and wouldn't like to see curse words say rip in the comments for me and my dumb ass poem...