Lizzie Deadman

At so i forgot what happened last part and im to lazy to read it so oof uhhh just enjoy

Tobys POV

Masky skipped in the room grabbed his breakfast and left "Where are you going" i said raising an eyebrow he had never been more happy actually it was hard to tell when he was angry happy sad because he was good at hiding emotions  "im just going to meet a friend" Friend? Ha yeah right "Oh well have fun with him" Masky Laughed "Its a her not a him" i quickly realize if i didn't do something my Senpai would be in the hands of someone else "well then have fun with Her..."

 he looked confused why i was so tense but he just shrugged his shoulders and left i wanted after him carrying my most useful but quiet hatchet.

 a few moments later Masky met up with someone he called her Lizzie i think... They chatted for a while and then they started to joke about there last names,

 i found out Lizzies last name was 'Deadman' literally her name was Lizzie Deadman right after Masky left she tried to kiss him so as my stupid self i me and to my surprise he actually kinda pushed Lizzie out of the way "Hey Toby, Oh Lizzie this is my friend Toby, Toby Lizzie my Bestfriend  i tried not to giggle she just got friend zoned hard!

"Ah shit i gatta get going see ya again Lizzie" Masky walked away "Hey Lizzie can i talk to you?"

"Sure Toby what is it" My plan was going great "Cmon follow me" i took lizzie to this abandon house she looked really scared then i took her to a basement in the house "Uhhh Toby i don't think we should be in here" she turned around for one second and then turned back to me i was holding a shot that would make her go to sleep i grabbed her she tried to squirm around but i finally gave her the shot.

I tied her to a chair Legs tied up arms tired up mouth tied also.

"MHMMMMM MHMMM" is all Lizzie could say... "Hi Lizzie" i said as i walked in the room i took the rope out of her mouth "WHAT THE HELL TOBY WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS" I giggled "My senpai..." she looked deathly confused "You tried to kiss him... now you pay the price" Her eyes widened ||

Creator presents: So does Anyone play yandere simulator? well if you don't then you might not understand this but im trying to make the most sense you see in yandere simulator when you kidnap someone you can mind slave them and that what Tobys doing i just wanted to let you know ok?

Present Time

All you could hear from the basement was screams but they stop every five minutes because the pain stops but then again...

Back at the Mansion *Sorry for the time skips* Also its still Tobys Pov

"Maskkkkkkkkkkkyyyyyy" "Maaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssskkkkkkkkkkkkkyyyyyyyy"

I repeated myself 10 times "He's not going to give up until you answer him Masky..." then Toby tightly grabbed Masky "Mine!" Toby listened to what he said and let go quickly blush crept on both of Masky and Tobys Face "S-sorry" I stutter like a wimp!

Creator presents: Ok so i know in the beginning i said Toby Twitches hehe well im going to be evil and chance it so he doesn't twitch because it just annoys me to put "b-b-b-be-be-be r-r-r-ig-h-h-t t-t-here" so i just wanted to point that out so just enjoy the rest of the part also yet again i hope i didn't already say this but i wont be posting Tuesday-Thursday sorry but i promise to try to post because this is the last part im going to post before i leave tomorrow so rip and enjoy!