Last Days of Summer

Chris pic up top
Cam P.O.V.

"Daddy! Daddy! Where are you?" I said. Nobody answered. I started to panick and ran around the park looking for him. I heard voices and screams coming from a bush. I could barely see because of the drakness. As I peered around the corner, there he was tied up. I tried to run to him but somebody grabbed me and covered my mouth so I couldn't scream. As I continued to watch, two men showed up. One held a gun to his head. I broke down in tears thinking this last time I'm ever going to see him again. Then all of a suden BANG BANG......

I woke up drenched in sweat looking around. Thank God it was just a bad dream, but it was so vivid. I looked down at my phone. It was my best friend Jada calling.

"Wake up hoe!!!"

"Hey bitch"

"We gotta go shopping. It's the last week of summer break. We need to turn the fuck up "

"I don't feel like it though"

" Stop being so damn lazy and get yo ass up. I'll pick you up in 50 minutes. You getting out of that bed today. Bye"

And with that, She hung up. I guess I'm going to the mall today. I lazily got out of bed and went into my walk in closet.
What should I wear??

I settled for some acid washed true religion jeans, cement grey Jordan sons of Mars, and a white crop top with bows on the back. I took a 30 minute shower and got dressed. I was doing my hair and I then went down for breakfast. I walked into the kitchen. I was not prepared for what I saw.

"Y'all are just nasty, I don't need to see this" I said.

"If we never this then you would have never been born."said my dad still kissing on my mom.

"Rite so you should be thanking us" said my mom.

"I just wanted breakfast not a old ass porno, I'm out"

Before they could say anything else I ran out the door. I took out my phone and called Jada.

"Girl where are you? "

"Sorry boo, I'll be there in 2. I have a surprise for you!!"

She hung up.

She pulled up in my driveway with someone on the passenger side. They got out the car and came over to me. OMG it was my gay brestfriend Damien!!

" OMG BESTIE!!! " he screamed as he ran over to me giving me a hug.

" Bae !!!When did you get back.I thought you was still in New York." I said.

"I flew in last night...HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP!!! MY BITCH LOOKING BAD AF! Yo hold outfit on fleek boo boo.We must be going man hunting or some Shit cause I shol do need one" Dee said.

"Enough talking, I'm ready to go. Y'all need to bring y'all slow butts to this truck " Jada said.

We all got into the truck and blasted Migos Wishy Washy. About 20 minutes later we finally made it to eagle rock plaza. We started walking around until we came to rue 21.

"Girl look at the dude over there he is fine. He can be my baby daddy" Dee said.

"You no you cant get pregnant right?" Jada said.

"Tf ???? I probably cant but ima get that dick today okay. How you doing( wendy williams voice). Dee said.

"Excuse me can i get some service over here" Dee said.

The man came walking over here.

"How can i help you sir" He said.

"Umm yes can you, opps" .Dee bent over in front of him and started twerking on him. He grabbed his hands and put them around his waist.