Life of The Party

Jada pic up top

                              Chris P.O.V.

This is why you can never go to a club. Black people don't know how to act. Cam was twerking on me and we almost kissed. Somebody started shooting so I grabbed Cam and ran behind a table. I looked down to make sure she was okay. DAMN!

She got hit. Her eyes was closed but she was still breathing. I grabbed my glock and started shooting back. I carried Cam out then called my nigga Trey to make sure they were good.

Phone convo.......

Me: Yall good over there, b?
Trey: Errr thang good on our side. Wbu
Me: Cam hit so ima get her to the hospital.
Everybody voice in the background:  What happened to Cam?
Trey: We'll meet your there.

End of convo....

I put her in the car and did 120 all the way to the hospital. I ran into the hospital carrying her. They assisted her immediately and took her to the ICU. Everybody walked in.

"What happened to my bestfriend" Jada said on the verge of tears.

"She got shot by a stray bullet" I said.

"I swear to God if anything happened to her I'm killing you and whoever tf did it" said Kayla.

"I think I got and idea of who did but Jada call her parents. Polo, follow me " I said.

" Why I can't go? I don't wanna be here with these females... Y'all opps now " said Sed.

"Nigga Dee here and you need to stay here with them " I said.

"Shiddddddddddddd if Dee a nigga then I'm a ghetto unicorn" said Sed.

"I am a damn male sweetheart! Don't do me!! " Dee said.

"I eat booty "said Sed.

Everybody gave him that WTF NIGGA look.

"I thought we was stating impossible things" said Sed.

Smh.I walked out the the hospital and Polo followed.

" Bruh look,  I saw some blue bandanas around their mouth and some dude called the big one Shawn " Polo said.

"Bruh we need to listen to the streets and get word on ole dude. I ain't gone let this shit slide" I said.

We walked back in and Sed was holding Jada while She cried.

"Her parents are coming and the doctor said that she is fine except that she has to wear a leg cast. We was waiting on you so we can go see her" Jada said.

They gave me the room number and we went up the elevator and looked for her room. We found it walked in. She was laying down on her phone.

"Shaking my motha fuckin head. Yo ass always on that damn phone. It's like you forgot the fact that you got shot but it's nun of my business doe. Sips invisible tea " said Dee.

"Nigga you ain't kermit so shut that ass up. No tea having ass" Kayla said.

" Ma are you okay? " I said.

"Ig but wat really happened? " Cam said.

"When we was at the club you got shot and I brought you to the hospital " I said.

Just then two people walked in carrying a teddy bear and flowers.

"OH MY GOSH. BABY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? " the woman said.

"Who did this to you? I swear to God whoever did it is a dead man. " the man said.

"Ma, Dad I'm fine. Somebody shot me at the club. I'm okay doe. I promise. " said Cam.

I noticed a black bandana in his pocket and a BGE sign on his neck. DAMN.  I got a bad feeling about this shit. I was snapped out of thought when somebody called my name.

"Huh? " I said.

"So your the boy that took care of my little girl? " he said.

"Yea. " I said.

"Lets have talk in the hall " he said.

He walked out and I went behind him.

"So I'm guessing your affiliated with BGE? " I asked quickly.

"What you know about BGE youngin? " he asked pulling a pun out on me.

I pulled out my gun and point it at his head.

"They the top gang in Houston. Mines right under yall "I said.

"Well you talking the person who run it so I suggest you drop yo damn gun and get them panties out yo ass before I blast 3 caps in yo brain. " he said.

"Hell nahh! Drop yours first! " I said.

"Lets just drop this shit and find out who tf hurt my daughter iite" he said.

They both put away their gun. Everybody said their goodbyes and left.

I went to the store to pick up this big ass teddy bear and some flowers for her. I think I'm catching feelings. I back to the hospital listening to Kevin Gates: In my feelings. I entered her room and she was sleep.

"Aint no way you sleep yet. But since you wannna fake and shit, I'll just take it back. " I said.

"I'm woke damn. Thank you though." She said.

"You welcome bae." I said.

"So I'm bae now. "She said.

"I guess so " I said.

We slowly leaned in and kissed. We started making out.

"Stay with me please. " she said.

I climbed into the bed and wrapped my arms around her until we fell asleep.

                       Dee P.O.V.

I hope my boo get better because she need to help me find my new boo thing. I got some juicy tea for her. Shit so good it ain't even tea no more, it's bleach.

FINALLY I GOT A POV. Change my name to big daddi Dee. Before you get the issue.

                          Big Daddi Dee  POV

I'm damien aka dee aka big daddi. I'm 17 . I'm ghetto fabulous and work at rue 21 where the bad bitches go. I love to turn tf up and I'm looking for a baby daddy. Don't bring yo man around me or he gone been sleeping in my bed tonight otay. Don't come at me wit no fufu shit. I'm out ✌.

What happened between Cam and Chris?

Cam's dad met Chris?

Dee got a pov.

Dee can steal yo man?

We don't do fufu!

Vote &  Comment