Chapter 3: Shitty Ending

[Third POV]

Tears began to form in Soda's eyes as he held (Y/N). She was dying right in his arms and he was ashamed he could forget someone as important to him as she was.
She'd been stabbed a few times and was bleeding, it was to the point that even Mikan wouldn't be able to save her; she lost too much blood already. He looked into her eyes once more. She looked back at him and seemed to smile a bit as if she was just sleepy and not dying.
    "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I forgot, (Y/N)." Soda sobbed as he spoke. She weakly shook her head and slowly reached up and wiped his tears.
    "D-Don't worry, Soda......I forgot....f-for a while t-too...." Her words were soft and her voice struggled to keep from stuttering. "....I love you, Soda, you...w-were always so kind to me.....you made my life.....worth living..." a single tear ran down her cheek.
    "Who....Who did this to you?!" He couldn't hold back the tears anymore.
    "It....w-was...too dark...to see..." Souda held her closer never taking his eyes off her. Everyone was there, no one said a word. "S-S-Soda....promise...to get out....alive...f-for....me."
    "I will I prom-.....___?" She wasn't breathing anymore. Her hand no longer touched his wet cheek but fell limply at her side. All he could do was stare and held her close, his tears fell on her face. It looked as if she was also crying, yet she had a peaceful look on her face. "I-I swear...I'm gonna kill whoever did this! They took (Y/,N) away from me!"

    The group watched, despair filled them...yet they were determined to catch whoever it was that brought an end to the Ultimate (Y/N) and dear friend

[Chapter/Story Ends]

🪛🪛🪛🪛🪛🪛🪛🪛🪛🪛🪛🪛🪛🪛🪛🪛

So I'm gonna end the story here and work on something new (and hopefully better-)! Maybe I'll re-write the story? Not sure just yet but we'll see.

Thanks again to the people who read this piece of trash writing! :)

~Markie❤