First day part two

I smiled once I felt a gust of cold wind hit my face. It was so refreshing and calming. My first day of high school, I hope it will be better than my other school. That place was just hell and not well organized. There was very little people here, they seemed to be in a higher grade level than me I could be wrong though. I saw a very excited girl she wore a long light blue sleeved shirt, skinny black pants and black converse her hair was pulled into a messy braid. Her make up mas a bit much for my style though.(Picture up above.)

But that doesnt change the fact that she still is beautiful. It must be easy for her to grab a guys attention. I wish i could catch peoples attention postively. I am not pretty enough for that. I am not skinny enough for that. I am not good enough for that. Ill never be Pretty, skinny or good enough to get people to like me it's always been that way. Ive always been the one that people look down upon. Now my sister, Carmen she was the one most girls looked up to. She was the one who got all the guys attention, the one our parents were proud of. I was always jealous of her. She was so beautiful. Now i cant get that image of that tragic night out of my head.

* FLASHBACK 1 YEAR AGO*

"Dad where's Carey and mom?" He just gave me a shrug.

" Well they said they needed to use the bathroom." But why is it taking so long. I looked at my phone : 2:34. Its been an hour and 30 minutes, no one i know uses the bathroom for that long. I got up from the hard wooden bench in the park and stretched. I looked at my dad he had a distant look. I poked his shoulder. He hazel eyes found my ocean blue ones.

" Im going to look for them." He looked frieghtened and gripped my arm tightly.

" No!" He said a bit too loud people at the park were giving him wierd looks. I was one of them." Its just that theyll turn up sometime im sure." His smile was unsure. I nodded and sat down. I looked around the park. A small pond Carmen fell in when we were playing with water guns. Well she was play with water guns chasing me with them until i was soaked then she got too close to the pond and slipped in, she had a fit. I rather enjoyed it, i mean karma's a butt hole. A huge oak tree that branches can hold dad and me on a single one. We'd come here and just relax when he didnt have work and i didnt have school the following day. I stood up and planted my self on the short green grass. About 20 feet away was the day my parents told my they were expecting. My smiled turned into a frown. This only caused me to grow more worried, were are they?

The girl i saw earlier interupted my thoughts by tapping my shoulder. I looked up at her she had a frown.

" Are you alright?" Her voice soft like silk.

" Yea Im sorry. I-I was just, just thinking you know, well i dont know if you know or not.You could but -" I was cut off by her laughing

" It's alright no need to appolgize i know i space out sometimes. Im Bernedett " She smiled kindly towards me. I gave her a shy smile.

" My name is Layla"