1. A Winning Jump

His name is Star.

He comes from a noble family Thoroughbred. 

He was born on a ranch near Colorado's.

 It's my baby. 

My name is Rose and I will tell you a story of this amazing horse. Star was born one winter evening during a terrible snow storm. The delivery was very long and it seemed like Star will not survive. But in a few minutes this despair changed. 

Time passed and the little playful horse became a big white strong horse. My father trained him for a long time to become a good racehorse. We have some small winning competitions yet but we have waited a few years for a big Grand Prix race.

 And then it happened. 

I was very nervous and I was afraid a mistake or an incorrect jump. Star sensed my fear and therefore he gave me one small nudging into my hunchback to reassure me. After a while we were on course. As the first obstacle was a small Oxer. This was followed a Double jump and then more arduous obstacles. At the end I found that a jump through a high hedge awaits us.

 Slowly I was preparing to jump and prayed let's skip it. We were a couple of meters from the obstacle, when in fact the Star unexpectedly bounced off the ground and I had to do a lot not to fall. It did not take a second and the severe obstacle was over. I was in shock when at the end of the race they announced that Star and I have won the first place.

 Since then, we have always been winners.