Chapter 16

THURSDAY

BLAKES POV

-AFTER SCHOOL-

Right after school I went straight to the hospital to visit jessica because she got like a concussion at my party yesterday. I feel really bad. So I penny board to the hospital. I get in and ask them about what Jessica's room number. They give me a number then I go
and walk to the room. I get to the room and see her mom and sister and Hayes and one of her other guy friends. I walk in and sit next to hayes. Then after I hear her sister mumble under her breath
"Wow my sister really is a hoe" her sister mumbles.

Well I guess they don't get along because that was rude. I wonder why we're just waiting, why can't we just go in and visit her. I get Courious so I ask hayes.

"Why can we visit jessica?" I ask

"The doctor has to run some tests" Hayes replies

"Oh and what are you doing here? Didn't you guys break up?" I say

"Yeah we did but i still care for her and I feel bad for calling her mean names" Hayes says

I just nod and wait until the doctor says we can visit her.

HAYES POV

When I heard what happened to jessica, I got really worried. Even though I'm really pissed that she didn't want me back but I don't want to force her to be with me that will just be no fun. It's really all my fault for the breakup, but anyway I came here to say sorry. I still wonder what happened to her for her to come to the hospital. All I was told that was she was in the hospital. So I wanna know what happened to her.

JESSICA's POV

I feel like shit, the hospital smells weird. I have no ducking clue what the fuck is going on right now. I keep leaving the room to run some tests and shit. The doctor just said that I got a concussion and it was nothing serious. So that was good.

"We're gonna run 1 more test then people can visit you, ok?" The nurse said. I just nod. They give me a shot then do some stuff with my blood.

"Just a few more minutes!" The nurse said. I fake smiled.

After a few more minutes, the doctor just finished up the last test and now I'm just waiting for people to come and visit me. Which will just be my mom and sister because I don't really have anyone besides blake.

-AFTER JESSICA's MOM AND SISTER VISIT HER-

My mom and sister just finished visiting me. My sister was acting like a bitch like always. But my mom was nice to see me. After a couple of minutes. Someone came in.

"Looks who here!" Someone said

"Blakeeeee!" I say. He came over and hugged me.

"How ya feelin?" He asks

"Good, who Else is here?" I say

"That's good to know your okay and hayes is here also" blake says

"Oh" is all I said.

We talk about more stuff then he had to go because someone needed him. UGH why does he need to leave. I don't want to see hayes. But then right when I thought that he walks in.

"Hey" hayes says

"What are you doing here" I ask

"Just because we broke up doesn't mean I don't care for you" hayes says

"Ok whatever" I say

"Anyways what happened?" Hayes asks

"Well your group of friends tried raping me and I got a concussion" I said.

"Oh well I hope you feel better" Hayes says then walks out. My mom signs me out of the hospital and we leave and go home.

Right when we got home. I took a shower then changed into sweat pants and went to sleep.