Chapter 20

-SKIP TO MONDAY-

JESSICA's POV

I Wake up from my annoying alarm. I get up and walk into the bathroom. I wash my face and brush my teeth. Today I decide to put makeup on first. I put on some concealer and powder then some mascara. I walk out of my bathroom and over to my closet. I decide to wear black high waisted shorts. A shirt with a bunch of sun flowers or daisys on it. I put on a jean jacket because it's kind of chilly outside and for shoes I wear teal vans. (Like the outfit above)

I walk downstairs and I grab a apple. I eat while checking my phone. After about 10 minutes i decide to go to school. I grab my penny Board to school, before I leave I grab my black jansport backpack and I leave my house and start to go to school. I look at the time. Oh shit! The bell rings in like a minute and I'm not even at the school yet, oh well I'm not gonna make it anyway. After about 5 minutes I get to the school and the hallways are EMPTY. Everyone is probably in class already. I grab my science book and shove everything else in my locker then walk to my 1st hour class. On my way o hear some talking but I just ignore it and keep walking. I get my class and I scan the room and blake is not there.

"Why are you late jessica?" My annoying ass teacher said

"I woke up late" I say with no emotion and start walking a desk to sit at in the Back.

After about half a hour of torture I really had the urge to pee. I raise my hand.

"Can I go to the restroom please?" I ask

"Quickly" my teacher said

I walk out of the classroom and walk to the bathroom but on my way I still hear the talking I heard earlier. I keep walking and I finally get to the girls bathroom and right infront of the bathroom I see Blake and Emma making out.(Emma is the school slut) I knew Emma and blake had walk past them and walk into the bathroom but on my way to the bathroom, I bump into Emma on purpose. They stop kissing and both look at me. I roll my eyes and walk into the bathroom. I'm really pissed. I actually thought blake liked me. I had a feeling he was just playing with my feelings. He probably just liked me because of my "good" body. I do what I need to do in the bathroom and walk out and I still see them making out. I walk past them and say nothing and act lik I don't even know them. Boys are such faggots. First hayes then now blake. I walk back to my first hour. I get there and sit down. After like about 10 minutes blake walks in and sits right next me.

"Hey babe" Blake says to me. What the fuck? Is he normal?

I roll my eyes at him and give him a dirty look.

"What's wrong baby?" Blake says

"Are you stupid? You can't just act lovey Dovey with me then go make out with a slut then come back to me like I'm a just kissing toy" I say.

"So" Blake says. I swear there is like something wrong with him. This is exactly why we broke up a long time ago. I rather be with hayes then Blake because Blake thinks cheating and shit like that are not bad.

"Just don't talk to me" I say. Blake doesn't do anything and just starts to go on his phone. Wow he's such a asshole.

-WALKING TO BACK HOME FROM SCHOOL-

The last bell finally rang, Thank goodness. I shove all my school shit in my backpack and grab my penny Board. I'm too lazy to penny Board so I just hold it. I start walking and I hear footsteps behind me. I just ignore and keep walking. I then feel arms wrap around my waist. I turn around and see Blake. Ugh why him again.

"Don't fucking touch me"'I say then push his hands away.

"But I want to touch your sexy body" Blake says

"Just leave me alone you pervert" I say then I decide to penny Board to my house. I get to my house and I grab my keys from my backpack and start to open the door, as I'm opening the door I feel something hit my back hard. I turn around and I see a football on the ground and nash. Then nash starts running over to me.

"I'm so sorry jess" nash says

"It's okay" I say

"So, how are you?" Nash ask

"I'm doing okay, how are you? Hayes?" I say

"I'm actually doing great but hayes is a wreck without you, he won't even come downstairs, he just stays in his room all day" Nash said. My heart broke, but then again it's all Hayes' fault but is still feel really bad.

"Oh" is all I could say.

"Anyways, it was nice seeing you" Nash says the gives me a hug.

"Me too! " is at then walk Inside. I take off my shoes and I decide to eat pizza rolls because no one is home to cook food for me. I make pizza rolls and start eating and going on my phone.

After about half a hour, I finish and put stuff my plate in the sink. I decide to do my homework because my grade are horrible and I need to get them up.

- 3 HOURS LATER-

I finally finish all my homework and missing assignments, ok now I think my grades are going to go up. I start putting away all my books and shit then my phone vibrates. I finish putting all the shit In my backpack and then I check my phone, I got a text message from hayes, wow that's surprising.

From hayes😑: can you please come over so we can talk?

To hayes😑: um sure

I put on my shoes and walk to hayes house.i see no cars so that means we're all alone, great.(note the scarcasim) I ring the doorbell and hayes opens it.

"Hey" hayes says

"Hi" I say then I walk in. We both sit on the couch.

"So why did I have to come here" I say

"Oh I wanted to talk about our relationship" Hayes says, I just nod

"I want to start off saying I'm very sorry for cheating on you, it was the biggest mistake I ever made. My life is miserable without you, I'm not asking for another chance to date you because I already know the answer is no. So I'm asking just to be friends atleast. Please jessica, I can't live without you" Hayes says

I start to think about what hayes said then after a few minutes I speak up.

"Yes we can be friends but that's it" I say

"Thank you! Thank you!" Hayes says then gives me a huge hug.

After that we just start to talk about stuff.

-----------------------

Heyyyy guys! Comment and vote please!

Tell me what you thought of this chapter, oh and I feel like chapters are getting shorter and shorter, so comment if I should make my chapters longer!

Here are my social medias! Lol

Instagram- theresa_qarana

Snapchat-Theresaqarana

Vine-Theresa Qarana

Comment if you followed me it added me on any of those social media so I can add/ follow back!

Okay byeeee💗

-theresa💩