The first Victim

I only have three friends. Emma Hanson, aka emotionless Emma, We called her that because she never shows emotion. The most you can get is a small frown or a slight smile. But deep down I knew she had problems. Jackson Wells, Mr. optimistic. He was positive, sometimes a little too positive.  and Julia Smith, a flame of a girl with a short temper, but she was still cool.

    We met at the park near Emma's house on Saturdays. And whats today? Oh yeah, Saturday. I hopped on my bike and rode to the park, where I was greeted by the flawless face of Emma. She blonde hair with beachy waves and perfect light blue eyes. Her lashes were long and her skin was flawless. I was the only person she opened up to. And trust me, she was far from flawless. Her brother was a pot head,  her Mother was an alcholic and her Father left her when she was 12. Her family was falling appart.

      A few minutes later, Julia arrived. Her long red hair was up in a sloppy bun and she looked angry. She looked angry...Hmmm, whats new? She always seems to be angry about something "I swear i'm gonna punch Sienna in her prissy little face!"
Here we go again....another little rant.
"What happened?" I asked with a sigh

"Well" she started "apparently miss prissy princess knows where I live"
This should be good....
"And she came knocking on my door and guess what happens when I open up the door? Eggs. In the face"
"That's one way to get your breakfast." I joked. She rolled her eyes "Shutup"

      Hold on wheres Jackson? He's usually the first one here....
"Hey guys wheres Jackson?" I asked. They looked around. "Lets just go to his house. Its not to far" Emma said. Julia and i nodded making our way to the house.

      When we arrived we were greeted by a scared Mrs. Wells. Whats wrong with her?

"Oh my!!! Emma, Lily, Julia! Do you know where Jackson is? Have you seen him? Heard from him? Anything??!?" We all stared at her, shocked, confused, and scared. "Actually" Emma starter "We came looking for him. Whats going on?"

Mrs. Wells looked at us pale "He out last night with Nathan and Ethan and never came back." I stared, my face pale. Scared and shocked.

     And that was the first victim