The begging of an Investigation

"Missing?!?!" We all said in unison. Our faces went pale and we were all shocked.
How could he be missing? Why was he with those delinquents anyways? Is he okay? Did he run away? Did those boys he was with do something to him? Are they missing too?

Questions buzzed through my head like a swarm of angry bees. "I'm afraid so." She said. "The other boys are gone too" she said. Did those boys do something to him? Ethan always did seem suspicious....but I don't think he would have pulled something like that...

Julia looked more confused than I've ever seen her. And angry. And sad. Mixed emotions were buzzing around in all of us."The only one who wasn't missing was Ethan. Kinda suspicious..." Mrs. Wells said.
Very suspicious....So, what does Ethan know?

I pulled out my phone and texted Ethan lightning fast
Do you mind if Julia, Emma, and I come over? We need to talk.

He responded quickly
Yeah, I need to tell you something. Its about Jackson.

I responded
Yeah, he went missing, I know. Thats why I wanna talk to you. Be over in 5.

"Julia, Emma, c'mon. We're goin to see Ethan." Julia made a sour face. She didn't really like Ethan. She didn't really like anyone. 

We arrived at Ethan's place and headed up to his bed room to talk. He wouldn't lie. It's useless. I can tell when he's lying. He knows that. When he lies, he taps his fingers, crosses his legs, or tilts his head.

The first thing that came out of my mouth was the question we all had in mind: What happened?

"We were just walking around and then..."

"And then what?" Emma asked, sounding surprisingly calm. "Well, two large figures grabbed Jackson and Nathan and one simply just knocked me out" Whoever this was, they are obviously just going after certain people, but why them?!?
"WHOEVER TOOK MY NATHAN AWAY FROM ME IS GONNA FEEL MY WRATH!!" Julia screamed. Nathan was her boyfriend and has been for a year. And Julia had every right to be angry

A week later news broke about Emma.

Yes thats right. Now my best friend was taken. And Sienna, Julias arch nemesis. But even with that, Julia still felt bad for Sienna. And the cops still don't know what's going on. No one does.

Authors note: sorry about the short chapters! :( anyways, what do you think? Right now honestly I don't even know who the kidnapper is! I'm still thinkinh about that!
:) Ah, sweet mysteries!