Chapter One: Death

<------~~~~~Drake's POV~~~~~------>

 I, Drake Cooney was walking down my school halls thinking, "Geez too many police sirens all around the school. Eh, probably just someone broke into a house again around town."

I kept on walking too my next class with my ear-buds in to drown out the noise. I was listening to Pierce The Veil and My Chemical Romance. I was walking towards my math room when a masked man ran out with an Uzi and grabbed me and ripped out my ear-buds and whispered in my ear, "Boy just shut up and do not do anything stupid, or I swear to God I will shoot you in the forehead and leave your brains splattered across a wall!"

He shoved me into a room and into the arms of another man standing around with some gun i did not know from all my games, but it looked like an automatic rifle. There were around 15 other kids in the room with me and the several assorted armed men. There was a TV in the room set on the News channel and it was showing our school and a reporter standing in front of it saying "The St. Christopher High School has been attacked by armed men and 17 students are being held hostage for a large amount of 10 million dollars for the assured safety of the children, the negotiator for the terrorists; a teacher for a freshman math class has been going back and forth telling us their messages. The terms the terrorists want is 10 million and a free getaway with one adult as a hostage, and the longer we take the more kids die and the more money they demand."

At this being said a relatively popular kid stood up named Blake and spoke fiercely "So you feel comfortable threatening children and killing innocent people! That's a messed up thing to do, you guys are Felons that deserve to get the death sentence yourselves instead of us children!"

"Oh yeah, i am going to show you a consequence for that, but instead of killing you for doing that i am going to punish someone else so you can face the blame and the guilt." retorted one of the men, he looked like the leader to me; him ordering all the other men around and all. He walked over took a look all around us looking at each of us, my heart started beating super hard when he started to get near me in the order.

It looked like he had made a decision of who to pick. He then pointed to me, i burst out crying and screamed "NO!!!! NOT ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! JUST NOT ME!!!!!"

One of the men walked over and raised a gun to my forehead. I was sobbing and crying still, and he shot me. I blacked out, then a white light showed and a red light on the other side. I tried moving in either direction but i couldn't move.