Chap 1

'Get your ass out of bed of bitch'

'What do you even fucking want old hag !'

'Just do it.....'

'Ugh fine, I'm coming ! You better not waste my time'
Bakugo's pov

I got changed and dragged myself downstairs to my mo-   old hag  .  She was in the kitchen smiling brightly ! Wow... I never seen her this happy before....

'What happened , you looked hella happy .. not that I care'

'Well...I got us tickets to see deku concert ! I forgot to tell you that it was today...'

'Ew that guy ? Go by yourself...I'm not going . I ain't wasting my time on some shitty celebrity'

'Your coming with me wether you like it or not ... who knows maybe you will like him too'

'As if I would like a stupid useless extra'

'Whatever , just get ready ... we will be leaving in an hours time'

Bakugo's pov

Ugh....now I'm gonna have to waste a whole night on a stupid concert . Could this day get worser?
I went to my bed and saw a nicely folded dress and beside it was a letter from the old hag .
'Hey I couldnt find any formal clothes for you ... so your just gonna have to wear mine . If you complain I swear I'm gonna force you to wear a sexier looking one . So if you wanna .. feel free to shout very loudly now ~~'

What the heck ... when did she write this ... I was with her like 5 minutes ago. Who cares ..... I sure didn't want to wear a dress that revelling thus wore it mumbling very quiet . This was gonna be a very Long day ......