The Wild French

Katz Pov
Scoffing I rolled my eyes at the smirking Ryker and glared into his glass bottle green eyes.

"Whoa baby girl!" He said, leaning forward until his mouth was at my ear. I shivered......in disgust......of course.

"Put your claws back in kitten. Mom just sent me to take you to your room." He said, his mouth blowing cool minty air onto my ear. I shivered again.

Hmmmm, I must be catching a cold.

Before I could retort a fist flew through the window right by my head. I quickly turned to see an angered Frenchie with one hand through the window and the other nursing a noticeable knot on her forehead.

"YOU BITCH!" Frenchie yelled pushing the window out of the frame and lunging for me.

I ducked under Ryker's arms. Ryker stood frozen staring at the window muttering 'Oh shit mom's gonna kill me.'

I would had laughed at Ryker's apparent fear of his mommy if Frenchie hadn't bowled through the window knocking him down and Ryker's parents and best friends Will, Drake, Danny(twins) and Leo hadn't rushed into the room.

Ryker's mom stared devistated at her window while Ryker's father chuckled and Ryder, laying akimbo on the floor.

Ryker's squad stared at us with obvious interest.

I was so busy staring at our audience that I hadn't noticed Frenchie get up until she punched my in the stomach, knocking me down and sat on my stomach.

Oh hell nah, this bitch really wants to start shit?

Getting pissed I raised my knee hitting Frenchie in the middle of her back. When she lurched forward from the push, I raised my elbows hitting her in the collar bones and sending her flying. I sat up slowly and carefully as to not get glass in my hands. Frenchie and I stood up circling each other. We lunged knocking each other to the ground we rolled until Frenchie layed under me.

I grabbed her hair, "I was locked in a car with your stubborn ass for 3 hours!" I screamed.

Suddenly the world flipped and I saw Frenchie hovering over me, " Not my fault you don't know your own city."

Oh, now she's going down.

I kicked Frenchie in the thigh right below her vag*na and flipped us,"YOURE GOING DOWN ASSHOLE!" I screamed locking her legs between mine and grabbing her flailing hands.

"As much as we love cat fights its 2:00 am. So can we go to bed and deal with this in the morning." Ryker said offhandedly.

I looked down at Frenchie and we started laughing, realizing how silly we were being.

The Keegan family and their guests looked at us like we were insane.

I helped Frenchie up and we hugged.

"No need to show me to my room tonight Keegan," I said without facing Ryker, "Frenchie and I will bunk with Nora and Mikey. Oh, and thank you very much for your hospitality Mr and Mrs. Keegan, we will pay for the window repair."

The last thing I heard before we disappeared up the stairs was Ryker's confused voice saying, "Aren't they those nerdy loner chicks from school."

Suck on that Ryker

So a little bit of personality and friendship revealed in this chappie. Also a bit of their identity. Also the fight was to show that they were strong b/c I'm so sick of weak girly bitches as characters who can't even smack the dude when he and àss. I love all of you who've given me support. And don't forget to suggest actors/ actresses/ regular people to play Will, Drake, Danny, Leo, Nora, Frenchie, Mickey and Katz. Kisses from Kiki.
Ps. Yay I updated a day early