「 ❥ 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗 」

"A-A-Ah!" the demon slayer cried out as [name] easily pinned him down and managed to have his arm behind his back

"A-A-Ah!" the demon slayer cried out as [name] easily pinned him down and managed to have his arm behind his back. She was currently participating in a training that was being conducted by the Serpent Hashira, Iguro Obanai.

With a certain Wind Hashira sitting at the side as he watched the training as well.

Obanai watched with his heterochromia eyes as [name] was about to pop the demon slayer's arm out of his socket if he hadn't stop her in time. He then looked at her from the corner of his eyes and wondered.

How did [name] change so drastically? He knew she was afraid of so many things, but to be fearless all too sudden, made him feel that she was hiding something.

"Are you crazy, why do you want to go up against the Wind Hashira's tsuguko?! Did you not see what she did to that boy earlier on?" someone spoke out and [name] turned to look, tilting her head a little in response as Obanai motioned for [name] to continue with training.

Whereas Sanemi could only smirk as [name] easily pinned down every demon slayer present in the training room. It was as if he was watching someone in ninja mode. He then watched as Obanai dismissed her to the side, stating that she has already completed her training for the day, which [name] bowed in respect once more and headed to where she had placed her bamboo water bottle, which then she noticed it was missing.

"Kya! [name], come help me with training!" Mitsuri called out as she held her water bottle out and [name] nodded her head, totally forgetting about Sanemi who had a deep scowl on his face.

Which Sanemi followed as well, and Obanai could only shake his head at the way the Wind Hashira was acting. And they eventually ended up in the dojo where Mitsuri was going to train Sanemi's younger brother, much to his dislike after threatening to kill him for joining the Corps.

Which [name] who was now bursting with confidence, scolded him for treating his only kin left in such a manner.

"AHHHHH!" Genya cried out as [name] had used her legs to push his legs apart, trying to get him to be much more flexible. Genya, on the other hand, was in a whole lot of pain, but he was blushing madly as [name] was wearing her uniform that was the same as Mitsuri's.

"[name], push more! I believe he can stretch more!" Mitsuri cheered out and [name] nodded as she shifted to the front more and spread her legs wider, pushing Genya's legs back, even more, causing the younger Shinazugawa to cry in pain then and he soon landed forward and his head rested on [name]'s shoulder.

"N-No more, please," he whispered out, and [name] looked at Mitsuri who showed her a thumbs up then. [name] then turned to look at Kanao who was at the side, pushing Murata down more as the duo had come to find Mitsuri to train.

Only to end up having [name] and Kanao torturing them instead, and Sanemi somehow could only watch and noticed how [name]'s legs were spread out. His face flushed red at the sudden thought since her skirt was short, and well.