Chapter 1

In the city of America, where streets always roamed with crowds, roads being filled with cars and subways taking their way, a fellow Brit had made his trip into the sudden city of New York City. The city of the Liberty statue in the middle of the water.

Of course, there were many different scents from many different ways, practically filling the Britons nostrils.

Arthur Kirkland, was the name of the fancy ghetto man walking down the cement streets with a luggage in his right hand and a address map in his left. He was visiting an American that once was his former friend, but since some turns cracked, they moved away from each other. Almost drifting away more every meeting they have been, met in and so on. Arthur wasn't quite fond with this 'American burger lover,' he was strange, loud and annoying as hell to the Brits view. But, since he gotten so used to it, it still didn't stop him from travelling half around the world to meet him. Only on special occasions of course.

“Now where is that house...?” The man muttered to himself, handling the map firmly in his grip and looked up at the fields of houses on both sides of the road. He bit his bottom lip to focus. The Americans writing wasn't that neatest to understand sometimes. But Arthur was eventually greeted when his 'friend' popped out of a white stained house and waved excitedly over to Arthur. The Brit slowly waved back, making his way to the building and climbing up the wooden stairs.

“Yo dude, I'm so glad you could make it!” The cheerful man said with a wide and happy smile on his face. It looked like he wanted to hug Arthur, but knew if he did, he'd been pushed off.

“Yes I did,” Arthur nodded, getting motioned to step inside with his luggage, “It took awhile. But I’m here.”

“Eh, who cares if it took awhile, I just needed to see my Brit again!” Alfred whined, acting up like a kid he always was. The first movement Alfred gave to Arthur was a gentle pat on the shoulder.

It did feel a bit rough against Arthur, due to he's more weaker than Alfred of course. He kinda felt embarrassed for being so weak but be so stern. It didn't switch anything though, only the thought of the difference and shortage against them. Arthur was about 2 or 3 feet smaller than Alfred. The other had more pads under his skin too and only Arthur had was scrawny bones.

“Make yourself at home dude.”