Preview

How could she have been so stupid? How could she have allowed herself to go through with it? They hadn't used protection and now she was in this mess because of him..

Him...

They guy that made her question everything. Made her feel things that she never felt before. Made her feel what it was really like to love. Made her question her feelings for Adrien..

Adrien..

The name stung her heart like a dagger. She was incredibly confused with her feelings for both the blonde classmate and her partner. Slowly but surely however, she felt herself falling for Chat..

Marinette paused her train of thoughts and looked down at the test in her hands, she didn't want to believe what she was seeing with her eyes. Two lines..

Positive..

"Congratulations Miss Dupain-Cheng, you're pregnant"

In that moment even though it seemed like the world had come crashing down on the bluenette..

Marinette knew that no matter what she would love this baby with all her heart..

Her kitten..

------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I know I've been kind of dead for a while, but life has been hectic at the moment. I've just gone into my last year at school and already have the stress of exams and what not. I also realise this is like the third time I've published this fanfiction.But you know what they say 'Third times a charm'

I've made a few changes as well to the first chapter which will be published as soon as I've finished this A/N

Anyways, hi again nice to see you guys after like 5 months. Hopefully I won't forget about this again :D