The Kiss

A/N this chapter contains A LOT of smut so if you are younger than 13 I suggest you don't read it. Anywayss enjoy 😏👌 ~B

Tendou's Pov
I fall backwards onto the floor in surprise of what I had just done. BUT HE ISN'T GAY SATORI WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT YOU IDIOT my mind was screaming with my eyes shut tight. I wished I had just gone to school he probably hates me now. My eyes shoot open once I realize soft lips had met mine once again. It felt amazing his soft lips on mine finally. I'd loved him for so long I couldn't believe this was really happening. He pulled away hovering over me. I wanted to kiss him again. I needed to feel his lips against mine again. I grabbed his neck and pulled his head back down to me closing the gap between our lips. As he was pulled down his hard groin pressed against mine causing me to slightly moan in pleasure. He then slipped his wet tongue into my mouth. Our tongues intertwined fighting for dominance he won obviously and ground down on me again causing a slight moan to yet again escape my throat. He pulled away a string of spit attaching us together. He grinned and grabbed my clothed dick and massaged it gently making me jerk away slightly. He then started kissing my neck looking for my sweet spot. He sucked on a certain spot near my caller bone and I moaned out in pleasure. He knew he found it and sucked especially hard on it nibbling a little. I felt so vulnerable laying there being felt up and sucked I moaned out in pleasure as I felt closer to my climax. He noticed and stoped touching my cock. I whined and the loss of pleasure and looked up into his eyes. They where clouded with lust so... so sexy. He lifted me up and placed me on his bed and went to grab something from his bathroom. He came out with a bottle of lube. He walked over to me and said I hope you're ready for this. He pulled off my pants and boxers. I winced at the cold room hitting my pulsing erection. He then pulled my shirt over my head and threw it to the floor. He grinned and I watched as he covered his hands with a generous amount of lube. Once he had fully coated his fingers he spread my legs and I grabbed onto the bed sheets ready for the pain. He rubbed the rim of my puckering hole and slid his middle finger in about half way. I was moaning out it was barely anything and yet it felt so good. In one quick motion he shoved the rest of his lubed finger into my ass. I moaned out his name and grabbed his arm that had been resting on the bed beside my hips keeping him stable. He moved the arm to caress my cheek. I lifted my head wanting a kiss but instead he pulled his finger out almost all the way and thrusted it back. I moaned again and he did it again repeated the process finding a rhythm. It felt incredibly amazing. He added another finger and pleasured me even further. I felt bad he had been doing so much I didn't want to neglect his throbbing cock. I reached down and touched it he groaned. I attempted to pull his pants down but was interrupted by him adding a third finger stretching me out even further I winced and fell back into the bed. He continued what I had started and took his pants off along with his shirt. Leaving him in his boxers. I stared down at his enormous erect penis drooling a bit. It was still held back by his boxers. I couldn't wait to feel his girth inside of me. He caught me staring and fingered me harder. "You like what you see baby?" He slyly said I moaned in pleasure. He then pulled his fingers out and I winced at the lack of pleasure. I needed him inside me even if it was just his fingers. "Baby p-plea-se don't sto-hp!" I moaned out. He leaned down nibbled on my ear a bit and whispered "don't worry baby soon you'll be begging me to stop soon." It gave me the chills. He pulled away and went to take his boxers off. He was stopped by my hand he looked up in confusion. Let me I winked and pulled him onto the bed. I winced moving hurt but it was worth it to make Wakatoshi kun happy. My face was now inches away from his clothed cock. I pulled the waistband down with my teeth. I couldn't wait to taste him. I finally saw it his massive twitching cock was meters away from my face. I took my finger and lightly tapped on the tip leaking with pre. It twitched and then I took the head in my mouth licking at the slit with my tongue. A groan escaped Ushijima's mouth. That turned me on even more. I slid his shaft down my throat until I was gaging. It was only about half way in my mouth it really was huge. I used my hand to massage his balls. As I sucked away at his shaft. He groaned out as I started to deep throat him further I was gaging and could no longer breathe but it was worth it. It felt so good in my mouth. My tongue traced the veins going down it. It was twitching and I knew he was close to climax. He tried to pull my head off as he suddenly burst. I shoved my head hard on his cock as he cum hard into my throat. Some slipped out onto my chin I slid it out of my mouth gasping for air as I licked the shaft again retrieving the last traces of cum on it. I then look him in his eyes so full of lust and want. It turned me on even more I wanted him inside of me. 

A/N Hey y'all 😭 that took me a good hour and a half to write and I didn't even finish. I'm sorry gotta leave y'all on a cliff hanger 😏 welp I will write a pt. 2 soon i promise I just have to go finish some homework sorry :/ ~B

Word count~1080