The kiss pt.2

A/N this is well you read the previous chapter... enjoy ;)

Tendou's Pov
He was still coming down from his high as I crawled back up onto his lap and slammed his cock inside of me. He moaned out being sensitive from his first orgasm. I whimpered out and drooled from the euphoria I was feeling. He filled my hole so well I felt stuffed to the brim. We sat there for a minute calming ourselves down. When suddenly I was picked up and slammed back onto his massive cock. I moaned out unable to contain it. He groaned and he repeated the process slowly while I moved my hips so he hit all the right spots. After a while of going at a slow pace I found myself wanting more so I took control riding his dick faster than before. It felt unbelievably good and I found myself almost reaching climax as I bounced up and down on his big cock. He noticed me going sloppily up and down and decided it was his turn again to take the lead. He picked me up off of his cock and I whined wanting it back inside me. I was so close to sweet release that it hurt to be taken away from me. He laid me down on my stomach, ass in the air and plunged himself back inside of me. Feeing full again was amazing and I could tell he felt the same because he let out a large groan. I was a moaning mess as he pounded me into the bed. I loved every second of it. I was so close yet again. When he flipped me over. "I want to see your cute face when I cum inside of you." My eyes widened as he impossibly quickened his pace making me scream out in pleasure as I came all over our stomachs. He still hadn't came and slammed into my ass a couple more times sloppily before filling me up with his seed. It was the best feeling ever his cum filling my hole up completely he sloppily rode off his high and pulled out. Cum gushed out of my ass in globs as I felt warm and complete. He laid down next to me and pulled me onto his body. He kissed and I kissed back it slowly turned into a heated mak out session. I felt myself becoming hard again and could tell he was too. He grabbed both of our dicks and started jerking us both off at a fast pace making me moan out loudly sending vibrations through our kiss. That only turned him on more making him go faster. I turned into a moaning mess. While he sucked my tongue and played with our sensitive dicks. Finally I felt myself about to cum when he suddenly stopped. I whined U-ushi baby ple-ease!! With that he stuck his erect penis back into my ass and pounded into me. OH GOD USHI NGGH I screamed as I came once again. He came shortly after it being an incredibly short second round he pulled out and pulled me into another kiss. I was incredibly overstimulated causing me to pass out half way into our kiss. I faintly heard him say "I love you Satori..." as I drifted off to sleep.

-time skip-

I woke up to me and Ushijima cuddled up close together. My ass was still slowly leaking his cum. I reached to grab his phone off of his side table to check to time. I was careful as to not wake the sleepy boi. It read -3:04 AM- shit it's to early for this. I carefully set the phone down and gently curled back up into his warm embrace. I slowly drifted back into slumber.

Ushijima's Pov
I woke up to Sarori sound asleep on top of me as the memories of the night before flooded my mind. It immediately turned me on and my dick was already half hard. His sleeping face was so adorable I hope I didn't hurt him to bad last night. Let's be honest I pounded his ass pretty good I hope he can still walk... SHIT SCHOOL I thought as I quickly grabbed my phone to check the time it read -12:36 PM- well we already missed half the day whats the point in getting up. I felt a rustle come from above me. I wasn't careful not to wake him when I grabbed my phone. He slowly opened his tired eyes and said "morning babe" with a cute morning face on. I smiled at his cute expression. He moved over slightly and felt that I had a slight hard on. He looked up at me "still!?" I nodded sheepishly and said I could take care of it myself. "Anyways we should get in the shower." He said I nodded and picked him up carrying him princess style. "Hey I can walk on my own!" He thought for a second "ya never mind you should definitely carry me..." I chuckled at his remarks and set him down onto the bathroom floor carefully as to not hurt him. I turned the water to warm and we waited for it to warm up. Once it did I lifted him in and climbed in myself closing the shower door and looking at his beautiful body. He noticed my starting at giggled "uh my eyes are up here dummy!" I blushed and he kissed me. My hard on wasn't going away now. Especially because of his beautiful body right in front of me, his soft lips, and tongue licking the inside of my mouth. He was so sexy. He reached down and touched my cock causing me to wince at the contact it was so sensitive from all the attention it had gotten the night before. It felt incredibly good as a jacked me off. I snuck a finger into his ass and he whined. I continued fingering him while he jacked me off. And we came together. We finished washing off and got out I got us both towels. He thanked me and we went back into my room. He sat down on my bed as I picked out one of my hoodies and a pair of boxers for him to wear. I tossed it over to him and he slipped it on. I grabbed a T-shirt and my own pair of boxers and slipped them on myself. I picked him back up and he yelped from the pain in his back I apologized and showered kisses all over his body until he was giggling again. I walked us downstairs and sat him on the couch turning on a movie for us to watch. I sat down next to him and he cuddled up to me until we both passed out again. The night before was super tiring but we didn't care we would definitely be doing that again.

A/N I'm honestly not even sorry ._. Anyways! I don't know if I'm gonna continue this story further I don't really have any more ideas for it. If you have any suggestions please comment and I'll try to do them :) bye bye! ~B 

~word count 1210~