Chapter 12

*Flashback*

Bulgaria,1490

Marcella sat in the courtyard surrounded by her garden about to finish her Full English,when she was interrupted,"Ms.Jean-Pierre there is a lady says she a friend of your here to see you," One of her servant says

"I don't have any friends,send her away..." getting up from her sit to make her way around the garden sounding unbothered.

"Of course,madam.." he bowed and left your in peace, as she observed her pink lily flowers, a women storms into the court looking around frantically around. As the servant try to get through to the women.

"Miss I have told you this million time, Lady Jean-Pierre is not seeing any visitors. Now please leave!" Michael her trusted advisor says red in the face from ran after the lady.

"Not until I talk to her,Now where is she!"

"I am sorry Miss but the lady herself is busy, so do you wish to leave willing or will I have the guards escort you out" he heavily breathe getting irritated by the women in front of him, as he was going to call for the guards Marcella spoke.

"Leave her Michael, it seems the girl have a lot of her mind.." she says looking at the girl closely

Michael was about to speak when you gave him a look, he closed his mouth looked to the girl before exiting the room.

"What can I help you with child?" She says sitting on the water fountain admiring her kohaku koi swim around.

"M'lady I was hoping to have just a moment of your time," the girl said walking up to her bowing,"...and why should I give my time," Marcella swirl her finger in the water making the fishes follow her every move.

"I hoping to come with you to England?"

"Come with me ? I barely know you girl and wish to travel with me to England," she looked up at the girl as she stared anxious.

"I heard the stories they tell about you," she says sitting down next to her.

"And what stories are those," she said not taking her eyes off her fish.

The girl gulp," That you once dead and got sent to hell for your sins..came back immortal,"

"And what sins are those," she says interrupted

"Envy..wrath...lust," she said that last part shyly,Marcella looked at her up and down intensely. She looked away when she felt her strong energy, she went back to watch her fish.

"What are the others?" She whispered

"Some say that you once had a child, but she didn't make it so you went on a killing spree all around Europe," Marcella made a face to that knowing some of she was saying is true but not all.

"There was another one but I didn't really believe it that much..." she implied looking anxious at Marcella," they said you killed your entire family for treachery and you had them executed...is that true.."

"No..." The girl breathe a sigh of relief,"...just my mother and father" she got up from her spot.

"They not died sadly but I did banished them," she looked at the girl again.

"Why are you really here, I know you didn't come all this way here to tell read me a bedtime story, so spit it," she says

"I need your help,..." she says desperately