A day in 6th grade :)

I had woken up and gotten ready for school. "Y/n sweety! It's time for school." Your mom said in a rush."I'm going mom!" I quickly grabbed my backpack and rushed into the car with my mom and she took me to school. To be honest, I don't really like school I get really shy when it comes to speaking with people. And also! I have this huge crush for this one popular boy, Tony lopez. We rarely ever talk but he always protects me whenever someone makes fun of me.

At school
I walk in and go straight to the cafeteria ignoring everyone, I grabbed my breakfast and sat down to eat and of course all by myself because of course Addison still hadn't gotten here.
"Hey" tony says as he sits down next to me. "Oh hey, what what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with the girls." He turns around and then turns back at me "I prefer to just sit here with you, if you wouldn't mind" he said, I quickly went back to being shy and nervous so I just nodded my head and went back to eating. Soon Addison sits next to me. "Oh hey Tony? What are you doing here?" She asked genuinely confused. "He said he wanted to eat here with me" I said while tony agrees with me.
"So are you two best friends?" Tony asked. "Yeah we've known each other since 1st grade" Addison replied. "So y/n you don't really talk much don't you?" I give an award smile. "Addison can you come with me to the restroom?" I asked, since I got really nervous with Tony being next to me!
"Sure let's go" she replied, and we bother left. "You like him don't you!" She asked me and I blushed. "Oh my God you do!!" She says as I just simply agree with her. "Don't tell him please, even though I know I don't have a chance with him" i say, I see her face and she looks a bit weird. "I won't tell him" she said and we both went off back to the table and saw tony was waiting for us?! We sat down and started eating. "You girls take long in the bathroom" he said. "Well that how we are" I reply nearly dieing. (Tony smiled at me?!!) "Oh my God it's time to go to class!!" Addison says. "Well I'll see you guys in recess tony says as he stands up and leaves. "He wants to hang with us again?!" I say to Addison.
"Yeah! Okay let's go to class now" she said. We both walked to class and as always I tried to hide myself from answering the teacher's questions, in reality I am really smart but I just don't like speaking up. After classes were done we all had to go to recces.
"Oh hey I'm back" tony says as he runs up to us. "Oh tony come over here" addi says as she takes tony, I didn't really mind so I just went to sit at the bench. After a few minutes tony came up to me and Addison went to go talk to some other girls. "I heard you like me:)" he says, as soon as I heard that my heart absolutely dropped. "I like you too, and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to be my girlfriend" he says, I was happy but also shaking. "Y-yes?" I say and he hugs me and then rushes to his friends including his older brother then Addison comes up to me. "How'd it go?" She says "why did you tell him?" I say "because he likes you too and you could tell, and also It was time for you too date someone for your first time ever" she said "I don't know anything about dating!" (All of Tony's friends come pushing tony in front of them) "what's going on?" I say.
"They want me to be with you" tony says as he sits down next to me.

That's it as of right now guys :)