Present

"hey y/n I think we are going gyp have to break up..." Tony said to me as he came up to me when I was walking In the field of school "why?" I said. "Well I'm switching schools for middle school and well our relationship isn't really gonna work out like this" he said to me "I guess you are right" I replied. In my mind I didn't really mind to be honest, to be honest I don't even know why we dated?! I'm a sixth grader with an ex-boyfriend now! Good thing we won't see each other again and it won't be akward between us. "So I guess this will be the last time seeing each other" he said as he hugged me. "I guess so, wish you the absolute best tony" I said to him. "Thanks y/n you've always been so sweet, you should definitely talk to more people" he said to me while leaving. That was the last time I ever really saw Antonio lopez...

your present
I now live LA the one and only, I left my mom a few years ago... But let's forget about that, today is my 20th birthday! Addison is supposed to take me to this hypehouse thing today? Which is supposed to be where she lives with a bunch of famous creators!

20th birthday
I got ready for the day and I got a call from addi. "Happy birthday y/n!!! You ready to meat all my friends and have the day of your life!!" She said to me really loudly. "Well you know me, I don't really like meeting new people and you know that, but!! It's my birthday, and as someone once said, 'you should definitely talk more' I will do that today" I said to her. "Oh who told you that?" She said genuinely confused. I chuckled and said "just forget about what I said" I replied to her. "Okay anyways, umm everyone is excited to meet you. So I'ma come around and pick you up right now" Addison said. "Okay well I'm all ready so when you come I will be ready" I told her. " Okay bye bubs I'll see you soon"she said. "Okay love you!" I said as I hung up and in the meantime I scrolled through this new app I just got tiktok Addison told me to download. It's pretty fun, and I see a lot of Addison in my for you page. I only have 32 followers and haven't posted any videos.

I know it's a short chapter guys but I will post more soon :)