🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 1; 🄰🅂🅃🄰 🄰🄽🄳 🅈🅄🄽🄾

15 years ago......

I was in my room going through paperwork on my desk sitting in gray sweatpants and a baggy shirt, like I do on Saturday, when I heard knocking on my door, it marked the blue headed advisor.

"(Y/N) you have been summoned by the Wizard King, Julius Novocrono"

"Yes tell him I will be there in a minute," You replied

"Ok Ma'am"

I started to undress by taking off my comfortable clothes and putting on my armor.

( A/N the armor in the character bio )

I grab the sleeping Miyu and place her gently on my shoulder, waking her up. Then I take out my grimoire and say, "Space God Magic: Teleport." I imagined the outside of Julius' office and quickly walked into the portal. As I open the door I am greeted by Jules.

"Hello (Y/N), I am glad you came. Can you take a seat?"

I quickly sat down on the expensive velvet seat in front of me. Rich people, am I right?

"There is a town on the border of the Clover kingdom and the Diamond kingdom, recently it was burned to ashes by the diamond kingdom, and I want you to investigate. Since I don't know the exact coordinates, you will have to fly in that direction by broom, it should take a few days."

I look at him with a face of disgust. I would have to fly there and it will take a few days, and I won't be able to relax. I know I'm working directly under him ,but still is he kidding me? I mean like . . . .

WTF!

He should be glad that he is my boss because I would pound him into the ground right now.

I sigh, walk over to him and chop his head like Maka and Death do in soul eater and say, " Sure when do I depart," deadpanning at his words.

"Oww that hurts, you *sobs* w-why did you do that to me *sobs* I d-did not deserve t-that,"

"I will make it up to you later by letting you look at a few pages in my grimoire, ok?" I tell him though still deadpanning.

He looks at me with those sparkly eyes       (A/N you know the ones)

"Ok ok I will take that now go, shoo shoo you have a mission"

I go to walk out the door, but then I feel someone grab my wrist, it was Julius. I turn my head to look at him.

"(Y/N) one last time, be careful"

"Geez I know you know me I can't die, remember" I say to lighten the mood which makes him laugh.

"Aww yeah you're right but I have to say, you have lightened up recently! You usually just keep to yourself."

"I guess you're right, but I have to go now bye," I say before running out the door.

I run to the kitchen, trying not to bump into anyone to grab food. I ran to the head chef's kitchen and quickly run past him secretly grabbing the bread, peanut butter, jelly and some canteens to put water in for later.

As I am writing an 'I am sorry I took your food' note for the head chef, Miyu flew off my shoulder to a cabinet. She used her stubby paws to open it and there they were, jars on jars of sweets. She went to open a jar of cookies when I said,

"Now, now get away from that jar you are already chubby enough Miyu,"

She looks at me with those kawaii puppy dog eyes that nobody can resist.