🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 5; 🅃🄷🅁🄾🅄🄶🄷🄾🅄🅃 🄼🅈 🄿🄰🄸🄽 🄰🄽🄳 🄱🄾🅁🄴🄳🄾🄼

This will be a short chapter today, I have a lot of work. I will do another mini-update later, thx

.

.

.

You know those times when you don't want to be somewhere but are forced to. Yeah, that's what's happening to me right now. So now I sit here, watching people do magic, while the competitors try to wink and flirt with me. When I mean try, they TRIED but failed. I mean, I'm definitely not interested in anyone. If I wanted to date someone, I would. Through all of my pain and agony, I try to hold together. Right when I was about to space out, Yami came up and handed me some alcohol. 

"You look like you needed a drink. Want to go out with the others later? Apparently, we are celebrating, but I don't think the others are much of party people."

"Sure why not? I mean it gives me something to endure this for. How can these children just keep trying to flirt with me? I'm not that interesting. I feel like I'm dying."

"It makes sense why you are, these assholes don't know when to quit."

Jack listened into our conversation, adding on his own piece of advice. "If you want these kids to stop flirting with you, put a damn ring on that finger of yours!"

Sucker punching Jack straight in the face, you stood up tall while the other captains started to chuckle at the lengthy praying mantas, spread out on the ground. Everyone's attention then focuses back to the arena after having a nice laugh. 

Me and Yumi then both just stare blankly at each other, as another person blows me a kiss. I'm tired of it, so I raise my hand and show an attempt to swat his love away. Yami laughs hysterically, saying 'I'm a queen of heartbreaking' or something. Yami is annoying most of the time so I tend not to pay attention to his presence. Not only that, but Jack the Ripper was, somehow, laughing at me. 

'Ugh, these a$$holes don't understand the pain of dealing with terrible flirting.'

I start to lean back on my throne, drink in my hand, and let out a large sigh. Even Charlotte doesn't have to deal with this harassment! It's quite bothersome by its self. In all honesty, I would rather die than deal with them. 

Before I knew it the battle began 

I start to hear talking amongst the crowd  

Ha, ha!

Man, he had the right idea.

Picking the 'weakest partner' to duel.

'Those idiots will be amazed when they see Asta's skills! I've had to wait so long for decent entertainment, this silence is almost sickening. Ugh! Living with the pain and boredom of this exam is tiring. Asta, you better entertain me to the fullest with this match. Wait.... who is he fighting?'

'Oh, Sekke... this will be an easy match if I have ever seen one...'

Sitting back in my seat, I hear golden boi announcing:

"Now, begin."

Asta: "No pulling punches, remember?"

Sekke: "Let's do this, Asta. Ha, ha!"

"Sekke Magnum Cannon ball!"

Looking at my peers I ask, "What do you think of this captains?" Before they speak, Sekke starts his speech. Wait, why would you tell how your spell works?

Sekke: "The bronze magic power I've crafted is dual purpose. It protects me and attacks with magic bullets."

'It will fend off his pathetic attacks, showing off my skills at defense. Then, the second he's exhausted, I'll go on the offensive and shoot.'

Continuing what I was asking earlier, the captains speak. I am not paying attention to who said what, though. Honestly trying to pay attention, is a waste of my time and energy

You know what I mean, readers? Wait- who am I talking to? Oh, I know, the dead souls watching my life. I'm correct, right? I should toon into what they are saying a bit though...

"That seems like some fairly high-level magic for an examinee."

"He looks like an insect, though. A big, spiny pillbug."

Sekke: "Come on, don't get shy on me now. Ha, ha! Good, watching him struggle should liven things up! Okay, here we go, my big reveal to the world. My grand entrance to the magic knights!"

(Uh-- Sekke you jinxed yourself, you are about to lose now.)

Asta: "Unlike you, Sekke, I'm not joining the Magic Knights just so I can slack off and have a little fun. I've got a much bigger goal. I'm gonna be the Wizard King."

Ooooooooh, Asta please I need you to...

.

.

.

.

A/N

I want you to check out this account's books 

The_Cringe_Potato

@The_Cringe_Peep

The book I like is currently discontinued, but I like their other reads too.

Again please star, follow, and add this to your list...

Follow to hear abt my update schedule 

.

.

.

.

Willow Senpai out~

.

.

.

.

Heyo Kids! Welcome back! It's your favorite editor, SORA! I hope yall enjoyed this chapter and are excited for any new chapters to come. I've got to go, but you all have a good day, night, or evening or whatever time you are reading!

Sora, Out!