•┈••✦ GIVEN A CHANCE ✦••┈•

Keys

Italics = Thoughts

【F/n】= Friend's name

✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧  

"How would you like to create your own cartoon?"

            Those few words left (Name) completely mystified. She was greatly perplexed, but at the same time intrigued. What did he mean exactly by those words? What could this mean for her? As if her thoughts were audible, one of her classmates presented the same question to the dashing man.

            "Whatever do you mean, sir?" They inquired.

            The class joined in agreement from the question, just as curious as well. In response, Mr. Smith merely clasped his hands behind his back and chuckled.

            "You see children, I stand before you today to give you the opportunity of a lifetime," he declared. He adjusted his tie and asked, "Do any of you know who I am?"

            His question caused the room of students to turn and look at each other in puzzlement. From his position in the room, he could spot the uncertainty, plastered on everyone's faces as clear as day. Except for one girl who sat with a cocky, smirk. 

            "No? Well, we'll get back to that," he turned to the auburn-haired woman by his side.

            "Ms. Stark--if you please," he directed.

            She nodded at his signal and strolled over to the laptop situated on top of her desk. As she fiddled with the device, the class talked in hushed voices.

            "Who do you think that could be?" One boy pondered out loud to his friend.

            "Beats me," they replied with shrugged shoulders.

            (Name) continued to gaze at the man with a sense of familiarity. I'm pretty sure I've seen this guy before. Model...no that's not it. Actor...maybe. Her thoughts were interrupted when a recognizable tune blared from the monitor ahead.

            The Merry-Go-Round Broke Down?

            Looks of realization nearly struck the whole class from the famous melody.

            "I'm sure you all know--Warner Brothers Studios!" Mr. Smith declared with open arms in front of a glorious presentation full of looney, cartoon wonder.

            The scene caused an enormous uproar within the class. Girls and boys alike screamed and hollered in their seats with great excitement. The room was equivalent to a K-pop concert...well almost. It was at that moment (Name) finally figured out who the identity of this man was. Mark Jamison Smith, aka the executive producer of Warner Brothers Studios, aka--Katherine's father.