Chapter 12 The New Girl

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not updating sooner I have had some family problems but all good now I just want to thank you all for reading my story and I really want to thank Steph719 she is an amazing writer please follower her!

Chapter 12

I sat on the train back to Hogwarts remembering what happened on Christmasday.

Flashback

I woke up and felt a jolt of excitement rush through me as I remembered what day it is. I ran into the next room where Harry was sleeping and jumped onto his bed startling him awake.

"EMMA WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Harry yelled at me he glanced at the clock to see it was 5am in the morning.

"WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP AT 5AM EMMA!"

I smirked at him innocently " I thought you wanted to open your gift from me" I held out my gift to him which was wrapped in emerald green paper.

He held it and then started to open it when Damon and Stephen came into the room.

"Hello Sister we thought we could hear you waking poor harry up so we thought we would join you" Damon said this with a smirk.

He then looked at Harry and said "Oh don't let us interrupt you, please do open your gift" 

Harry did open his gift and looked at the black Dragon leather strap that had the letters  H.J.P  embossed on it. 

He looked at Emma surprised at the wonderful gift and put it on his wrist "Emma Thanks so much I love It!" He jumped out of bed to hug her, forgetting that he only had a pair of blue boxers on.

"Err Harry I'm glad you liked it but why don't you put some trousers on" Emma said this while blushing while her Brothers laughed at the awkward Emma.

After the awkward moment between Emma and Harry they all went down stairs for gifts and breakfast and it turned out to be an amazing Christmas. 

End of Flashback

I Jumped out of the memory because someone was waving there hand in front of my face.

"Emma are you OK?" Ron said

"Yeh sorry I was just day dreaming" I looked around the compartment to see a new girl sitting next to Harry, she has brown hair and brown-green eyes.

"Hi who are you?" I said this trying to be friendly but I was surprised.

"Hi I'm  Stephanie Jessol but you can call me Steph, I'm from Alberta Canada but I moved here when my Dad got a Job here at the Ministry Of Magic.

"Well Hi Steph it's nice to meet you will you be in our year?" I said

She smiled at me "Yeh I have been looking at your houses and I hope that I will be in Gryffindor"

I think I'm going to like this girl.