🌷Sorry🌷

Taehyung's POV

-it's his phone. Cooool!

He will either come back now or tomorrow

"Tae let's go- whose phone are you holding?" Suddenly eomma appeared out of nowhere.

"It's my friend's phone. Oh, you know what? I made a new friend here! Today! And his name is Yoongi. He left his phone here by mistake" I say to my eomma with great excitement about my new friend.

"Oh that's really nice. I would like to meet your friend one day"

"Sure! You can meet toda-" wait-shit! Yoongi is not happy currently for sure. If he comes back, he will just take the phone, go away without saying a single word and then I will need to explain to my eomma why he behaved like that..even I need to know.

I quickly dialed my phone number in his phone and gave a missed call to myself so that I get his number too. I saved the numbers *relief*.

Now, The problem is what do do with the phone???I can't stay here till night or tomorrow. He doesn't knows my address so I can't take it either. If I take it and he gets scolded by his parents then?? If I keep this here, and someone else takes it then??

"Taehyung! Where are you lost huh?" My eomma says laughing at me.

"Oh, no-nothing. Just thinking where to keep the phone" I say to my eomma and, her eyes widen??

"Your Appa got no brains I guess! I thought to check if you need something so I left my bag where we sat and he is coming this way leaving my bag alone- HEY! WHY DID YOU-" And here she starts her never ending lecture to my father lol.

"Tae, we are leaving this park after 15 more minutes. You wait for your friend till then and I'm clicking some pics for myself till then" Eomma says in between of her "Lecture" and went to the place where flowers were more- FINALLY!!! WOAH!! WHAT A TIMING!! Kamsahamnida Appa hehe!

Author's POV

Yoongi was back for his only phone.

"I left my phone here by mistake actually" he said as he searched for it.

"I got it already! TADA!" Taehyung says as he shows him his phone in the air.

"Oh thank-" Yoongi was about to take it but Tae didn't give him.

"Wait. You didn't just leave your phone by mistake, you left something else too" Taehyung says.

"Uh, no? It's only the phone.." Yoongi says in a confused phone.

"You left me, your friend in the park too!
Btw, I'm really sorry Yoongi" Taehyung says while he gives the phone to Yoongi.

"Wae?" Yoongi asks is confusion.

"I shouldn't have asked you that question I guess. That hurt you right? That's why. I just didn't know that question may hurt you. Mianhae"

"T-that's okay"

"And yeah!? You said you won't leave me and right after saying that you are gone wow! I really felt so bad for a while! You just went leaving me here clueless of how and will we meet/talk again! Wow!"

"I'm sorry Tae. I'll make sure I have contact with you. Sorry for leaving you suddenly" Yoongi apologized too.

"I just met him today and I feel so connected. How?" Taehyung thought

"Okay. And, I saved my number as Taehyung in you phone. I thought if you come back, you will not talk to me so I saved it already" Taehyung informed Yoongi

"Oh okay"

"Let's meet tomorrow again! Today we couldn't talk much. Tomorrow, at the same time as today okay?"

"Okay done. Bye!" Yoongi bid goodbye to Taehyung. Taehyung did the same and Yoongi was gone again. But this time, the conditions were different.

"I got some really nice pics!" Mrs. Kim says (Tae's Eomma)

"You didn't get it I clicked those for you. Who is the photographer huh?" Mr. Kim says with overloaded attitude

"Let's go home" Mrs. Kim said ignoring Mr. Kim

After that, they leave the park.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

These wattpad issues!! It makes ne so trusfrated *RM: Trusfrated? Frustrated!* Oh sorry frustrated!! I thought I would loose the whole chapter I typed😵😑😭

And fuck that Monday and Friday shit! No schedules!

I'll give updates whenever I can😉 (I think I'll give regular updates XD XD)

This chapter was not that interesting...the next chapter will be good.......ig....
I've finished writing the next chapter too, I'll update tomorrow.

Uhhh---- keep your tissues ready for the next chapter if you are sensitive (like me🤧)

And!
Stream Boy With Luv and Dynamite pleaseeee!!!!

BlackPink's Kill this love is 980M and BWL is 908M! So stream like we did when Dynamite was dropped!

Stay Tuned!
Byee!

Saranghae

🌷♥️🌷♥️🌷♥️🌷