First day of tuition

First day for tuition of grade 9

Kate was called up by her dad and her dad said,
"Listen to me carefully before going to tuition,since you are going first time to study in a institute you will have to keep some points in your mind like no need to talk to boys,no need to laugh unnecessarily,no need to be frank with sir,no need to apply lip gloss,no need to use deos".

Kate being an obedient girl answered,
"Ya sure dad,I will not to do anything that disappoint you and will only concentrate on my studies".

This hurted her and now she was very much nervous and moves out of the house for tuition.

She arrived tuition

As she entered the tuition,she asked the receptionist,
"Excuse me,will u pls tell me where is the class room for grade 9?"

Receptionist answered,
"Ya sure,go straight and take a right turn and there the very first room is for grade 9".

Kate,
"Thank you so much".

Receptionist,
"My pleasure".

Kate goes straight and then turns right and enters the room and sit in the first row on the corner seat.There were all boys in the class so keeping her dad's points in mind she didn't introduce herself.She was waiting for some girls to come and was just listening music in her mp3 player for timepass as she always had her mp3 player with her.Actually,music was her life.

Suddenly, a boy named Mike came to her side for intro,

Mike:"Hello,Mike here".

Kate:"Hey".

Mike:"Your name please".

Kate:"Kate".

Mike:"Nice name".

Kate:"Thank you".

Mike:"My pleasure".

Then Mike's friends present there say hello to Kate and she as well greets them with a hello.Finally,there enters a girl named Elly and says hello to everyone present there.

Kate:"Hello,Kate here".

Elly:"Hello,Elly here".Wassup,are you new here?"

Kate:"Ya,are you from the previous batch?"

Elly:"Ya,but not only me they all are also from previous batch".

Kate:"Okk".

Now,sir arrives and everyone gets settled down.And only Kate was new to the batch and there were only two girls including Kate.

Sir:"Good evening everyone,any new admission?"

Kate:"Good evening sir,I'm new here-Kate".

Sir:"Hello Kate,I will teach maths and I'm-Albert.
Okk students lets start with a chapter".

Some questions were asked from Kate and she answered correctly and came in good books of sir.

After the class got over,Elly moves with Mike,Robert,Joy and Adam to the balcony area and goes back to call Kate but there Kate told her,
"Actually I'm not allowed to talk to boys so I can't come.Let me go back to home and you go and enjoy with them".

Elly answered,
"Are you mad your parents are not there so why are you so scared and from whom.Now come and join us".

Kate asks,
"Are you sure?"

Elly says,
"Ya,now you come".

Kate answers,

"Okkk".

Then they both go to balcony area and there everyone tried to know Kate.

Now,everyone say bie and moved out of tuition to go back to their homes.Suddenly,Kate and Mike realised that they are from same society.And,as Kate entered her house,Mike says bie to Kate again.Kate also said him bie but afraidly.

Kate arrived home

As she enters the home, her mom asked about the class and she answered that the class was good and I understood whatever told by sir and goes to her room.

She did all her homework before dinner.

After having dinner she goes to her room and practiced the chapter taught by sir from RD Sharma.After practicing she goes for a sleep.