Kuroo's Ending

I haven't heard from Kuroo since I went back to Germany. He might as well thought, 'she left again'

The wind blew through my hair. It's almost winter, it was cold like really cold. Standing tall and mighty infront of me was a Volleyball association.

My boss asked me to attend a meeting there. He couldn't come for some reasons. What really are the chances I'd see him?

Walking in, people were staring at me. I slightly do look different as before, my hair now was slightly longer than before and now I'd keep it in a bun.

Entering the meeting room stares continued. I sat down on a seat that had my boss's name, when the meeting started people were socializing. People would also talk to me, a half-foreigner might be useful to them, Huh?

"Now let's hear the plans for the event. It will be discussed by, Mr. Kuroo "

My eyes widen when Kuroo suddenly comes in. He freezes and locked his eyes on me, the girl who left without saying anything is right there sitting and staring at him.

He stopped and the meeting continued. The meeting ended and I quickly try to exit, I didn't get the time to run, he held my wrist and pulled me into his arms.

"Why did you leave? " I couldn't answer. The only thing I knew was his face was hiding the sadness he felt.

I shake his hand off when the director came out, "Ah. Ms. (L/N), Do you speak Japanese? "

"Yes, I do... I was actually born here. "

He nods his head and looks at Kuroo, Kuroo glares at him and I was right inbetween them both. I think I'm imagining, but there's lightning between them...

The director takes his leave. I look at Kuroo with a weird look, "What was that about?? That was your boss! "

"You don't recognize him? "

I tilt my head slightly, "That was my dad, (Y/N)... "

Hah? HAHHHH?????
-----------------------------------------------------------
That was his dad!? But he looks older... Wait that isn't what I'm supposed to think about!

"Let's meet tomorrow... The park. "

What am I going to do???? I can't decline him! He didn't even give me the chance to decline!

It's becoming like the old days, huh?

I jump on the bed frustrated, covering my face with a pillow.

The next day... I sat down on a bench and waited for awhile. I try to think of ways to explain what happened, but nothing came out.

A warm hand stroked my face. When I opened my eyes it was Kuroo, he comes closer and tires to kiss me but I push him away.

He scratches his neck, "Let's go. Maybe you're hungry. "

Sorry Kuroo...

We had dinner and drunk some wine, well he drunk a lot. I try to shake him awake but he doesn't budge. Trying to carry him up is so hard!

I booked a hotel and placed him on the bed. When I was going to get water he grabs my hand, my eyes widen when I see that he was crying?

"Kuroo you're having a bad dream. Wake Up " his eyes open slightly, suddenly he pulls me close and hugs tightly.

"Why did you leave? Again... "

"it's the same every night.... Haha~ I keep dreaming you're right beside me. Isn't it stupid? "

I shook my head. His tears get harder, I try to wipe it.

"Just wait Kuroo... I promise I won't leave you again. " 
-----------------------------------------------------------

"(Y/N)! "

My conscience came back into reality and I see Anna running to me.

"Are you really retiring?? " I nod slightly and look out to the wide field of grass.

"But... You're still young! "

I pat her head and smile. She hugs me and starts to cry,
"Sorry... But there's someone I want to stay with, someone who I'm meant to be with. "

I arrived once again in Japans airport. Everyone supported me when I said I'm retiring. It was a 'little hard to accept' they said.

"(Y/N)! " I wave at Kuroo.

But right now I'm with someone I love. Though the world and holy beings won't allow it, I'll still try to be by his side.

(Alex: Wow yah drag me in this 'Holy beings won't allow it' sh*t thing
???:BWAHAHHAHAHA)