Chapter 9: Terra

A/N:

The video I got isn't originally mine or for me. It's from TheNamelessDoll's(the maker) account but yeah I uber loved the video. ♥

It isn't for me also. Just thought I should share it to you guys. Not a jelsa ship but still great. I think it went viral before and do watch her other vids on Youtube. Enjoy!

Chapter 9: Terra (PART ONE)

[Warning: UNEDITED]

Helen (the author)

She will destroy you. Visions of Elsa killing him kept popping into Dark's mind. It scared him honestly but it never faltered his stoic look and determination to find his love.

"That voice..it sounds familiar." He murmured to himself. Grunts and earth-shaking steps followed. There were frost foxes, ice monsters, guards in armor and many more that were behind him.

He knew Elsa was in his brother's kingdom, which is why he was headed in that direction. That place was like a mixture of hell and heaven, everything was either too bright or too hot. Going there was a large risk but nothing would stop him from being with his Elsa.

• • • • •

Meanwhile.. "Argh, that hurts." Elsa replied in pain as Rapunzel helped her healer tend to Queen Elsa's wounds. She's not immortal like the other one. The healer said mentally, noticing the white snow falling from above their tent. She'd heard a lot of stories about these two cold beings. One was good whilst the other turned bad. A powerful connection would blossom between them as they overpower the one who would come to separate them both. In her old age, she still could hear her mother's voice like it was last night that she was told the story.

"Do you want to know about a story I read once?" Her mother whispered to Terra's ear as she was rocked back and forth by her mother.

"Yes, mother. I'd love to."

"Okay, so there's this queen and this king, and both of them have ice powers and at one point, both got lonely. The queen was born with hers while the king wasn't. He was just chosen by the moon to have them, he also became immortal."

"Mother, what's an immortal?"

"Well, an immortal is a being that cannot die of old age or can live forever."

"I wanna be an immortal too! But finish the story please."

"It's hard to be an immortal, baby. As the man became immortal, he also felt like a ghost. No one could see him, hear him, feel him and believed in him. Do you want that?" Terra shook her head, "there was this one point in the past that reigned a new prince. Wanna guess who?"

"Oh! The immortal man."

"Yes, he was the prince of darkness. It was said that he was a guardian before until the war and the bad people got him, baby. Then years pass, and a new queen had her coronation day in Arendale. Remember that place? We used to go there."

"Yes!" Terra giggled.

"Anyway, being born with ice powers, people misunderstood her for accidentally using them. But eventually, things got better between her, her sister, and her kingdom."

"Are they opposites, mother?" Terra asked in a sleepy tune, rubbing her eyes.

"No. In fact, they're almost alike. And soon..--" Terra had fallen asleep as her mother trailed.

* * * * *

"Stop." Dark Frost warned his men. "Spread around the place. I'll give you my signal when needed." With that, he flew with his staff, now over the slightly dried up trees.

"There." He saw his brother's balcony. But as he neared, he was shocked to see everything was a mess. Like an explosion happened. He entered and saw his brother; Bryon, swirling wine in a clear glass. "She's amazing, brother." Bryon muttered lowly, and in an instant, jealousy and possessiveness boiled inside him.

"Isn't it obvious? She escaped and currently getting powerful every second."

Woah, what?

E N D of C H A P T E R

A/N:
I feel really guilty for ending the chapter here.
I just wanted to update for you guys, hope you understand.

This is like more of a filler though. (AW! AGAIN, HELEN?) Yeah, sorryy
But hope you liked this ♥

Sorry if ya'll hate me XD (/_\)