Flirting is Fun

(The story is already long and if i want to make a part 2 I don't want to focus on the inbetween days!) (I bet you can imagine a bunch of goons going to an aquarium) (Feel free to make up what they did and said on the second day)
~Time jump 2 days~

The group got home and chose to change into their comfy clothes.
"Well I don't have any. They currently have coffee spilled down the front" You glared at Clay
"Remedy the situation then" Wilbur said bluntly in Clays direction
Clay sighed then smiled. He went to his bag and pulled out his merch.
"I only have a sweatshirt" He looked down at you
"Oh you suck. You are lucky that I have some spare shorts" You angrily whispered

Everyone was sitting on the couches that faced inwards at a table. George suggested that they play truth or dare.
"Let's do fun dares pleaaase. We are all friends here anyways!" George pleaded
Everyone simultaneously agreed

The truths started out basic like "Whos your favorite minecrafter", "Least favorite", they slowly prodded more like "Have you ever gotten black out drunk", "Drugs you have tired". The dares were the same where they started out calm but slowly got more funny or sexual. Like George being dared to give Clay a lap dance that he very much so enjoyed. Or Wilbur being dared to take 3 shots of vodka. It was your turn.

"Truth or dare y/n" Derryl asked
"Dare" You reply
"Sit on Clay's lap." Derryl knew, and was playing on it.
Your eyes met Clays. The tension was thick in the air between you two. You keep your dignity in check and walk over. You plopped down on his knee. Before you asked the next person truth or dare...
Clay murmured in your ear. "Derryl said sit on my lap, not my knee."
Breath escaped your lungs and you stood up and slammed down on his lap. He sucked in a sharp breath.
"Bullseye" He whispered
You chose to ignore what he said as you asked Tommy truth or dare.
"Dare, woman" Tommy said
"My lord stop calling me that. Hey great idea, you should learn how to twerk" You said slyly
"Who's here to teach me, y/n?" Tommy snorted back
You didn't think of that part but that wasn't going to stop you. "I haven't been doing this shit since I was 11 for nothing. I'll teach you."
Everyone looked up in surprise.
"My god don't look at me like that. Don't act like you haven't seen this shit before." You rolled your eyes.
"Wait lemme learn too" George said laughing
You had to say Clay and Nick were about to get the best view.
"Im covering my eyes! Just kidding, I wanna see George shake some asssss!" Nick said cracking up

You showed them how to do a simple back up and down. Tommy was hating every minute and George was genuinely curious.

"Hey get some music" You call out
"On it girl" Derryl said laughing
Derryl came with guns locked and loaded pulling out some Meg Thee Stallion. You started laughing knowing what's about to happen.
"I'm not doing this" Tommy said partially embarrassed
"Toxic masculinity" Wilbur pretended to vomit
You started getting into the music instructing George to do the same.
"HOW DOES YOURS MOVE LIKE THAT" George screamed distressed
"Baby i've BEEN doing this." You said giggling
You dropped down to your knees keeping with the tempo of the music. George tried to do the same thing: "Oh my god my knees... Owwww"
Then as if god wanted to push it further WAP came on.
"HA I know the dance to this" You said
"Then do it" Clay piped up with a smirk.

It's a bad idea to doubt a girl that spends her friday nights listening to stripper music and learning new "dances" out of boredom. You had to wait for the right part. George backed up rightfully so. You were standing there with multiple guys' eyes on you.

"Skip to the part Derryl." You order

Derryl beamed. He skipped to the last part of the song. You kicked high and dropped low, threw it back hard in the downward dog position. You threw yourself up and back down to hit your hips and hands in unison. Rolling over you hit the middle splits with gracefulness and then on your hands and knees. Finally you swung your leg around into the side splits and dropped it low one last time.

"Sheesh. I wanna learn that." Nick said mouth half ajar

Clay didn't say a thing he was just running his eyes up and down your body still in the splits. Tommy and Wilbur both admitted that you did the dance pretty well. Derryl and Geroge both agreed that you "Ate and left no crumbs" You stood up and walked back to your original spot next to Derryl. Truth or dare continued. Nick was dared to take 3 shots twice and passed out. Tommy complained about how twerking made him tired and he was going to bed. George agreed and they both left. Wilbur offered to help Nick to his bed and said that the shots hit him too and that he wouldn't last much longer either. Now it was you, Clay, and Derryl.
Derryl giggled to himself

"Man i'm a little tired too, hope you two are ok on your own" He winked at you and walked to the door. He adjusted the lights lower.

Wheew chile, he welcomed the demons to come and play.