The Start of Something New

You went up and down as Clay tried his best to stifle his moans. His abdomen flexed every time. He finally pulled you into a hot kiss. You both moaned in between catching breaths. You had never felt something like it. He rolled you over. He was now on top. He was pumping in and out rapidly.

"Holy shit you feel so good, the best" He managed
"Shutup and fvck me harder" You said running your hands through his smooth hair that you loved so much.

He picked up the pace and railed you harder. He reached for the headboard for stability so he could go even harder. You were both speechless and could only kiss so you wouldn't both wake up the entire house. He picked you up and sat on the edge of the bed while continuing to bounce you up and down. He stood up and carried you to the dresser and sat you down on the edge. You put both legs over his shoulders which he used to keep going in and out. It felt so good you wanted to crane your back but you also wanted him close. You wrapped your arms around his neck as your legs slipped over his arms. He tightly held onto your waist as you both finished. Still holding you tight, Clay walked over and grabbed a towel to drape over you. He unlocked the door and walked down the hall to the shower. Clay was the first to speak.

"Can you stand" He tried to hide his pride
You scoffed underestimating what that kind of activity would do. You would have fallen to the floor if Clay didn't catch you.
"I guess not." He said, giggling at your helplessness.

He turned on the bath and put some soap in the bottom creating bubbles. The tub was big enough to fit 2 people and you assumed that was Clay's plan. When the bath was full he liften you in first, then climbed in after. You basically laid on top of Clay, resting your head on the part of Clay's chest that was out of the water. He spoke again.

"You got a look on your face in the beginning. I don't know how to describe it." He said splashing a bit of water on his face.
"I dont know..." It's almost like you were too embarrassed to admit it.
"Tell me baby bird" He cooed as he lifted your face into a light kiss.
"Well Clay, to be honest I like you a lot. And I have for a while. I just don't know how long you want this to last..." You said, the reality of your words set in.
"Y/n, I loved your personality first before I even got to put a face on it. On top of that I got an attractive head put on an attractive personality. If that isn't some sort of strong love I don't know what is." He said with complete seriousness
"You l-l-love me?" You sat in silence for a second.

You realised that it wasn't as weird as you though it was just a moment ago. You have known him for years. You have liked him for years. The only thing that changed was he went from a minecraft skin to real life skin.

"Hey- I'm sorry if that was too muc-" Clay said with a twinge of hurt in his voice
"Shutup Clay" You said sternly
                                  "I love you too"