08

Maddie's pov:

I sighed when I layed my head on Harvey's chest.

Harvey looked at me with a worried face, cause he still can't talk.

I sighed once more, I feel so bad that I can't have a normal conversation with him, I wish we could have one.

I slowly cuddled up to him, listening to his heartbeat.

He smiled at me and putted his cheek on the top of my head, typing something on his phone. "Are you okay?"

I nodded "don't worry about me harvs, I'll be fine."

Harvey shakes his head and typed "I do Maddie."

I sighed and looked up at him. "I really wanna help you with talking, but I don't know how..."

Harvey smiled slightly, grabbing his phone and typed something again. "We will figure out something, but let's go inside it's getting cold."

I giggled "sure, let's go sit with the rest."

Harvey decided to go first and opened the door to let me inside.

I smiled and went inside the house, I saw Ellen and Alyssa watching a movie with max.

"Well, I guess you guys having a lot of fun." I said, Harvey picked me up and sat down with me on his lap.

"Silly" I giggled, he laughed and played with my hair.

"I feel something is coming." Alyssa winked at me.

"Al, stop it" I laughed.

"Maybe she is right Maddie, I mean you two are always together, I know Harvey is a quiet kid, but who cares?" Ellen smiled.

My smile disappeared, Ellen had a point, but I can't be with him right now, it's to soon for that.

"But I've never been in a relationship before, I don't even know how this is working." I said truthfully.

Harvey looked at me with a worried face, typing something. "You haven't?"

I nod truthfully. "I haven't."

Harvey pulled me close to him and wrapped his arms around me.

"Aww, ofcourse Harvey the protector is here" max smiled at me.

I laughed a bit. "How do you even know?"

"Cause I am" Harvey whispered.

I looked up at him with a shocked face. Did he just talk?!