Hisoka x feitan x submissive reader

Requested by: arhten

The red haired man smirked. A blush slowly spread across my face. I couldnt help myself. He was so attractive.

"So delicate.. i just want to ruin you ~ ♥ "

I tensed at his words. Suddenly, the door behind the man opened.

"Hisoka what the fuck are you doing in my..."

The black masked guys words slowly went into whispers as he came closer to me, admiring my view.

Ropes held back my arms and my legs where spread open, exposing my wet undergarnments. No matter what, the harder I tried close them, the harder the roped got around my legs.

I looked away in embarassment.

"Shes the best find ive gotten all week." How is sh-"

"Oh well, well... who do we have here?"

He grabbed my chin towards him.

"Y-y/n." I managed to breathe out.

Hisoka just stared with his eyebrows high.

"Feitan.. but you can call me daddy."

Feitan.. what a nice-

Pain erupted in my left arm and I mewled out.

Feitan groaned.

Did i say that out loud?

"I said, its daddy."

"- and, hisoka."

Both of them came up to me.

Feitan started gently rubbing my clit while hisoka took of the ropes.

"A-ah!" My eyes rolled back in pleasure.

Feitan picked me up and shoved me against hisoka, i felt both his and feitans buldge up against me. I felt dirty.. but good.

Feitan started grinding his clothed buldge against me.

His head was back. I tried to hold in my moans but the pleasure was too much.. i wanted him.

I loudly mewled out and buckled my hips up against him, the friction now getting hotter.

Hisoka ran his fingers on my neck and slowly trailed down to play with my breasts. The simulation felt so good i felt like cumming.

The grinding stopped as feitan quickly went to remove his clothes while still holding me. Hisoka licked and bit my ear causing more small moans to come out from me.

Feitans cock was so big.. and vieny. He quickly ripped my panties leaving my juices to flow out quickly. He rubbed the tip of his dick against me, a satisying sound coming from my juices.

"N-ngh.. a-ah!"

While he grinded, he gave me the most sexiest grin ever. I moaned loudly.

"Fuck y/n. You make so so hard." Hisoka teased in my ear.

part 2?