Teacher feitan! X shy

"Here he comes! Act cute."

I sighed. My best friend wont stop talking about our new teacher. He looked younger than all the other teachers so i was guessing that he was.

Black hair. I guess he was attractive, being honest. I would blush everytime he would look at me. Not like i can control it.

We had an incident that happened the other day. I wont ever be able to look at him properly again because of it.. he p-

"Ahem. Y/n? I would appriciate it if you came back to our world."

I quickly looked at him. His eyed piecered through mine. I gulped.

"S-sorry.."

"hmm..?" He questioned back, leaning on the board.

"S-sorry sir."

He looked away and began with class. I mentally slapped myself.

He went up to a student.

"someones all redd... Look at his ass. Hot."

I choked. No, literally. The whole class gazed at me as i put my head down, traumatised.

"Is there a problem miss s/n? Why must i have to keep stopping to address to you?"

There was a brief silence as i was slowly dying in my own arms.

"Y/n. I am talking to you. Head up."

I slowly did as he said, feeling my face burn.

Why couldnt he be ugly.

He walked towards me with a frown on his face.

Fuck.

Shit.

"Youre staying after school. Forget about this class work. Youre doing it at home."

My best friend looked at me with a smirk on her face. I tried not to smirk/smile back at her.

"yes sir." İ said quietly.

Time skip

Before i knew it the time i had been dreading for came. All the students left and i was the only one left in the classroom - and of course, with Mr Portor.

He closed the door and went up to his desk. I straighted out my skirt and fiddled with it.

"So what do you want, weeks of detention? Weeks of homework? No break for weeks?"

I gasped. I didnt deserve none of that.

He saw my gutted face and chuckled.

"Hmm.. y/n. You need to be punished one way or another."

I looked down.

He hummed under his breath.

"Come here."

My heart started speeding up and sweat started to form as i tucked my chair in and slowly walked up to him, head down.

I wanted to avoid as much eye contact as possible.

"Come around."

I slowly walked around, standing right beside him. He was rocking on his chair.

"I'll tell you what y/n. İ have a better idea for you."

Idea? What is this man thinking..

Suddenly he grabbed my waist and pulled me into his lap.

"W-what are you-!"

"shh. I know the looks you give me in lessons. You have no idea what it does to me."

He put some of my hair behind my ear as i blushed frantically. His jawline was sharp.

His hand rested on my thigh, tickles ran though whenever he moved.

I moved, trying to get off. His grip was too tight. He didnt stop me from trying.

I tried and tried as if it where a game. İ gave up and just sat down on him. I slowly glanced at him to see that his face was red. I could feel his body heat which was extremely warm.

"S-sir.."

I felt something prodding my butt. I knew exactly what it was. My heart was beating too fast.

At first it was okay but now it went extremely hard. I think because i qas moving so much.

I started biting my lips bringing them to the attention of him.

He moved in and my eyes widened as he bit my lips slowly. his tounge entered my mouth. I whimpered as i clutched on to him, feeling his fingers slithering up and up my thigh. I clutched harder, feeling him smirk on my lips.

I placed my hands on his chest as he adjusted myself on him.

He was so hot.. i want mor..

Shit.

Hes my teacher.

He seemed to notice my sudden worry and replaced it with a kiss.

I felt like i was going to faint.

His hand slipped into my panties making me moan softly, gripping harder onto his chest. His thumb brushed my clit, making me jolt forward, my head on his shoulder.

My breath started to get heavy as i felt my lower region get hotter and hotter.

"Fuck.. y/n."

"So hot."

I whimpered at his words.

He stuck my ass out. I heard the sound of a belt i jolted. He was taking it out.

He lifted my shirt a bit and i felt the tip brush my stomach.

He hummed in delight, and started touching himself. I didnt dare to lean down on him, so instead i kept my butt sticking out.

I was gripping extremely hard onto him at this point. He stopped and started rubbing me, causing me to moan loudly  into his ear.

"Fuck fuck y/n."

He shoved my ass down on his lap and i felt his cock standing upwards in front of me. I didnt want to look down.

He made his chair go back and layed down. He got my waist and put me on his cock, so my pussy was on it. I moaned. at this point, i wont even be able to control myself. He started griding upwards. So my walls where constantly  being rubbed by his cock.

"S-sir! M-mhah!"

He guided my hips against his dick.

im lazy im so sorry