Start the renvenge

Natapos nila ang tour is lunch break na kaya pumunta sila sa isang sikat na resturant para doon kumain tinawag ni maymay ang mga kaibigan niya para kumain umopo sila at nag order pero may biglang pumasok sa resturant sa  sila tanner at lumapit sa kanila...hi maymay longtime no see...sabi ni tanner...okay i think my wish did not come true...sabi maymay...what wish i will make it come true...sabi ni tanner...yes you can make it come because my wish to never see you again for me you should go leave the university or i will let you exprience the hell from me...maymay said...you cant do that your not  even rich you cannot even buy a house...tanner said laugh...really i can make your family business to bankruptcy..maymay said...how can you do that....tanner said with a smirk...how its easy you know i hold 78 percent of youre familys company even if you call your mom call it now...maymay said and there food arrieve then tanner called his mom infront of them....yes son why did you call...her mother said in the phone and tanner loud speaker his phone and said...mom who has the biggest share in our company...sorry to say anak but we dont hold the biggest share in our company its youre classmate its maymay entrata the model and one of the richest teen in the world you know im very proud of that teen....her mother said and he left speechless...okay thank you mom...tanner said...are gonna bother me now cause if you gonna bother me i will call my secretary.... maymay said... maymay is about to take her phone...no pls im not gonna bother for now but i will make you fall in love with me again.... tanner said... you're too confident mr tanner dela cruz i'm not going to play your game anymore are you going to leave or not cause if not i will kick you out of my school and paid all the university all around the world not just to accept you  after that your parents will be so upset with you mr dela cruz take it or leave it.... maymay said... why did you own this university...tanner said... yes i own this university i bought this university so are you done cause we're done eating we will leave now that's all thank you... maymay then leave the restaurant..