Pillar Kyoujuro

This story contain spoiler of manga.

You are a demon slayer, a Hinoe rank while your husband Rengoku Kyoujuro is a Flame Pillar. Not many people know that you are a pillar wife since you and Kyoujuro rarely talk bout your private life with other. At first only Oyakata, Gyomei and Kanae that know your marriage other Pillars know it a year later even right know after 3years marriage some demon slayer dont know bout it. That night after Pillar meeting Kyoujuro coming home.
"Welcome home, Kyou, lunch is ready"
"Sorry im late"
He hugs you from behind kissing your neck
"I miss you much, we got so busy lately" Kyou
"Me too"
"Kyou, i wanna tell you something important"
"What is it?"
"I got my last period 2 months ago"
"Oh my God, are you pregnant?"
He got so excited picking you up and check you belly
"I dont know, i dont feel anything"
"You should check to Shinobu, do you have any mission tomorrow?"
"No,can you come with me to check it out?"
His face become gloom as he remember that he have a mission tonight
"Gomen (Y/N), i have to investigate a train tonight, already 40 people dont comeback from that mission,im afraid it Lower Moon or even Upper Moon" Kyou
"I see"
That night before he go to that mission, you hugs him longer, kiss him deeply and prayin for his safety. He said that you should send a crow to tell him the result whether you are pregnant or not.
He told you how much he loves you. He wave at you as he go but you never know that is the last word he ever said to you.
The next morning, you go to butterfly mansion and told Aoi bout it. She said you are 10weeks pregnant. You are really happy you call your crow and write a letter to Kyoujuro. Then your crow comeback but you never got reply for him.
"What it is? What happen?"
Your crow doesnt answer, he give you a piece of cloth which has blood stain and you know whose it is.
"I dont believe it"
You take your horse and run to go to Oyakata Mansion. And there you know its true. Your husband die in a mission before you can tell him you have his child inside you. You cant anysound but your tears keep flowing.
"I wonder if i come with you that night will you stay with me?"
You come to Rengoku's house and you saw a young boy with scar on his forehead. His name is Tanjiro he begging to you and tell you sorry. He said he saw Kyoujurou last moment. He tells you everything that happen is his last moment.
"Are you okay? (Y/N)-san, im so sorry"
"How can i be okay after losing someone so dear to me"
"Im sorry" Tanjiro
"Why are keep apologize Kamado-kun?"
"Kyoujuro did his job well, he's very proud of it and of course im proud of him too. But this is too sudden, he still with me yesterday, still touching me but now everything is gone
"Did he smile in his last moment"
"Yes he is" Tanjiro
"I see then he has no regret"
"(Y/N) -Nee? Dont cry tell me what can i do for you" Senjuro
"No Senjuro im sorry that i make you worry i cant help my tears keep coming eventhough i try to hold it"
"Thank you Kamado-kun, you reminds me of Kyoujurou's spirit, you can have his nichirin blade guard. Is that okay Senjuro? "
"Sure"
"Are you sure? Because of me Rengoku-san.. " Tanjiro
"He still fighting thats why i give that"
"Thank you"
"I will take care the last thing Kyoujuro left for me. I will keep his child give him the best of his life. I will tell him how great his father is"
"I hope my child can the sun of our life just like his father"
"Im sure he is. He's Rengoku-san's child" Tanjirk
"If anything i can help please dont hesitate to call me" Tanjiro
"Thank you"

THE END