Caught on

It was about a month after Ciel scheduled massaging everyday, and he was walking down the manor hallway towards his next one with sebastion at his side. He looked up at his butler dressed in black, into his eyes with a light blush which this time it was noticable. Sebastion looked back, seeing his young master blushing and asked why," master might i ask? why are you blushing?" He quickly looked away from sebastion blushing redder, " tis' nothing... Really it just... Appeared..." Sebastion could tell by the tone in his voice that it really was nothing, and thought back to the past days and gave a light soft gasp and smirked to himself knowing exactly why his master was blushing.

As they walked into the massaging area Ciel spoke," Sebastion... Do you think that maybe we could try a new massage technique? Because you do the same one everytime..." Sebastion agreed and then once he was on the table Ciel felt alittle hard as usual when they did this. He massaged his shoulders in a nice round circular motion causing Ciel to moan again and accidentaly popped off saying," yes! Sebastion i love you! It feels so good!" He covered his mouth with his palms realizing that he gave it away. Sebastion took note and approched his young masters cheeks, removing his hands from his adorable blushing cheeks with a smile. And calmly told him that its alright he understands it's nothing to be ashamed about, and that he felt the same way. Ciel looked at the gorgeous, black haired butlers deep red eyes and grabbed his cheeks pulling him into a kiss. It felt so warm and perfect they both thought, and it lead to a serious makeout with Ciel ripping off sebastions clothing. And then sebastion came down and licked his neck with small nibbles on with it turning those hickey spots from pale skin to purple bruise marks. Ciel moaned and groaned to the sensation of it all and made out the words," Seb...sebastion...i...order you to take me.." Sebastion smirked and licked up Ciels chest to neck, "yes my lord, it would be a pleasure to do so" ciel smirked and with that sebastion picked ciel up and layed him down on the bed, and wildly went in and out of him with pleasure across his face, looking at ciel who was moaning loudly in enjoyment. "Yes sebestion! More!" He demanded. And it was about six hours or so before they both grew tired and fell asleep there on the bed snuggling together.