different kind of training

Warning: this chapter will contain abuse, blood and swearing.

Todoroki shut the door of his dorm room, he had just gotten back from detention and all he wanted to do was sleep. Once todoroki had gotten to his bed he droppped his bag on the floor and flopped down on his bed an cuddled into the closest thing which happened to be one of touya's teddybears which had been pasted down each sibling and ended up with todoroki.

After only a couple of minutes his phone rang, todoroki picked it up and answered.

"Shoto i expect you to be home in an hour i need to tell you some news:

"Yes father"

Todoroki ended the phone and got dressed into a simple white turtle neck and black jeans to leave the dorms.

As todoroki got to the common room he saw the rest of the class watching a film, except for momo and jirou who were in momos dorm room, and yet again he had never been invited.

Bakugou noticed todoroki stood at the door, he gave todoroki a small smile. Todoroki nodded his heas towards the door and tapped his watch,bakugou nodded and went back to watching the film. Deku noticed the two boys conversation and glared at the door.

Uruaka noticed what happened between the three boys and looked down at here lap.

"Are you ok"

"Yep im fine"

With todoroki:

Todoroki made his up the hill towards his house it had a tall gate around the neighbourhood as well as each house having a gate around it.
Shoto unlocked the gate with his id and made his way further up the street bodyguards stood around his gate entrance and walked straight through without communicating with the guards even though they had ask him how he was doing.

Opening the door to his house he walking into the living room to see his dad sat down talking to two females and a man.

"Father you wanted me"

The people sat down glanced up at the teenage boy.endeavour smiled and spoke.

"Shoto i would like you to meet Mr and Mrs michel and their daughter emile Michel. They are from france and will be going to ua with you."

Mr. Michel pushed emile forwards. Emile held her hand out shoto took it and kissed her hand like he was taught to when meeting a 'lady' as his father said.

"Nice to meet you Emile"

Emile giggled and blushed slightly. Endeavour and Mr.Michel had a slilent conversation and nodded towards shoto who was currently talking to Emile.

"Fuyumi come here please"

Fuyumi hurried in the room with an apron on and holding a wisk in her hand.

"Take these guest to the to the  bedroom on the right  of shoto's please"

"Yes father"

Fuyumi then hurried off the family following behind.

"I have news"

"Yes"

"The girl i intoduced you to will be your future wife, you shall be getting married once you leave ua"

"But father I've already told you im gay"

"No your not one of them f*g's, the green haired boy has ruined your head"

Endeavour boomed.

"i dont like him i love bakugou"

Todoroki blurted out before covering his mouth quickly, shoto noticed his father's eyes getting darker before dragging shoto towards the training room.

"No wait please im sorry it was just a joke im sorry."

Shoto pleaded tears already gathering in his eyes, endeavour didnt listen to shoto and instead threw him on the floor.

"Stand up"

Shoto stood up ready for the hits. Endeavour swung at shoto's stomach hitting it and leaving shoto gasping for air, the so called pro hero kicked and punch shoto for an hour before sending a fire ball towards the crying boy.

As soon as the fire hit,shoto screamed his body was covered in flames and he put it out with his quirk with massive struggle due to the pain he was feeling.

"Help me please"

Unknown to the two inside the room, Fuyumi was stood outside listening to her brother's screams tears rolling down her face, glad that the guests couldn't here the pained shouts.

Endeavour swung open the door knocking the girl stood out side over and stomping off towards the kitchen. Fuyumi made her way into the room to see her brother layed on the floor blood dripping from his mouth and multiple cuts on his arms ugly bruises covered legs, as well as one on his face near his lip.

"Shoto"

She whispered, getting to work with bandaging the cuts and burns.

Once shoto was awake fuyumi hugged his.

"So who is bakugou"

Todoroki went bright red covering his face, fuyumi already new that shoto wouldn't want to talk about what happened and thats it better for him to be distracted.

"He is the blonde one from the sports festival"

"Awwww that so cute, he does make you happy right"

"Yes fuyu"

"Sooo when are we going to meet my brothers boyfriend"

"Wha- we are not dating"

"Oh i thought you were"

"Nope"

Fuyumi smiled and helped her brother up.

Oof this wasnt that good but oh well. I hoped you liked it.

Bye! '-'