oh no he's hot

Trigger warning:
Panic attack mention ( ill also put a warning before it happens, it wont be in full detail.)
Some cussing

Being woke up by having water thrown at your head was the worst thing ever, but thats how todoroki had woken up natsuo was chuckling so it was obviously him. Normally he would have woken up to the smell of breakfast or fuyumi shaking him awake.
Todoroki stepped into the shower washing away the tears from yesterday.
'Ok todoroki dont over think things just go into class not caring it doesnt matter if you were not invited. You were busy anyway'
Soon enough he turned the shower off and stepped out into the open air. Todoroki dried himself off, he threw his clothes on then preceding to smooth them out getting rid of the creases. Todoroki looked back up in to mirror, his left hand raises to feel his scar stoking it slightly he sighed and walked away.

Time skip:

Class 1a was seated and passing a note to each of them except for iida and momo, for obvious reasons,  once it got to todoroki someone took it from his hands he looked up to aizawa looking down at him.
Aizawa read the note and looked dissapointed

"Todoroki detention tomorrow after school"

Embarrassed, he looked down at his work and carried on writing down his answers.(trigger warning)
'Did i do something wrong? Will i be looked at differently? What about my father? Shit-'
Todoroki could feel panic run through him. His breathing picked up, he tried to keep grip on his pen but was struggling due to his shaking in his hands.
'Deep breathes shoto, just breathe'
Todoroki looked around him and saw no one looking.
'Its ok this is just a panic attack its fine you just need to remember the steps fuyumi gave you. Think!Think!'

Remembering the steps normally would have help but made it worse. Todoroki started his breathing excersies again and jogged his memory to the steps of calming him down.
'Keep your eyes on your pen and carry on breathing'
(Warning over)
Todoroki mentally patted himself on the back he had managed to calm himself down on his own, he quickly glanced around the room to see if anyone noticed his eyes could onto ruby red ones.
Bakugou.
The two carried on staring which seemed like hours,but was only two minutes, until the bell rang breaking them out of the trance they where in.

"Oh hey todoroki-kun, do you want to sit with us at lunch"

That seemed to make todoroki jump slightly he looked up to see deku,ururaka,iida and tsu.

"Oh um. That would be plesent thank you midoriya."

Gong unnoticed by todoroki deku had a slight bkush on his face, the five took off towards the canteen. They walked through the busy room to there usual spot in the corner, it was conveniently near the so called 'bakusquad' perfect the the half'n'half boy to stare at bakugou. It went unnoticed until deku tried to wave his hand in front of todoroki's face.

"He's hot"

Todoroki muttered.

"Huh. Sorry what was that todoroki-kun"

Deku said with his usual bright smile. Todoroki look shocked thatbhe said that out loud.

"Oh um. I said that it was.... hot in here?"

Todoroki said in a questioning voice, sadly uruaka heard and was already shipping it.

Another time skip sorry:

School had ended and everyone was heading towards the dorms, Todoroki was almost at his down when he got his shoulder tapped he span around seeing uruaka.

"Hello uruaka is there something that you need"

"I heard you"

"Huh i dont understand what you mean"