Chapter 2

It's been 3 days since Gordon flipped out at Percy. But he's been thinking about what he said. Cause Rebecca still stayed in Gordon's mind for like, every second of every day, and it's driving him crazy.

Gordon was in his shed and all alone and wanting no one to bother him.

Then Henry backed in his own shed.

" Hey Gordon. Want to play? " - Henry

" Leave. Now. " - Gordon

Henry was surprised and not pleased.

" I'll leave, and find someone else. " - Henry

He left and glared at his half brother.

" Hey, sorry. I'm just not in the mood. " - Gordon

" No, I'm sorry. " - Henry

Gordon rolled his eyes, but he felt bad for upsetting his friend. Then Rebecca came up again.

" I mean. She is very nice, helpful, and cute. " - Gordon

He then blushed when he said cute.

" Well, she is. " - Gordon

He couldn't take it anymore and decided to stay away from Rebecca to stop his mind from focusing on her.

Once Gordon was about to leave, he heard Rebecca's whistle and quickly got out of his shed as quick as he could. Rebecca saw him and smiled.

" Hey Gordon. Where are you going? " - Rebecca

" Oh, nowhere. Just gonna run around the island. " - Gordon

He got out of there fast and Rebecca sat there confused.

" Is he okay? " - Rebecca

Gordon was still going fast and tried to get away, but he didn't realize that he was going so fast that when he went around a turn, he nearly fell off the rails. He had to stop. He braked himself and stopped immediately, and was breathing heavily.

" I need to stop. But I can't help it. I got to find Percy. " - Gordon

Gordon was going to tell Percy that he is in love with Rebecca and ask for his help.

However, Gordon spent almost 2-3 hours looking for Percy and couldn't find him.

" Where is that green ant? " - Gordon

In the distance, he saw the washdown and he also saw James. No surprise he'd be there. Gordon had a feeling James knew where Percy was.

He stopped next to James and saw that his eyes were closed, and humming to himself.

" James. Open your eyes. " - Gordon

James heard him, but pretended he didn't and continued to hum. Gordon had no choice though.

" Jake? Are you there? " - Gordon

Jake came around the corner in an instant.

" Yes. What is it now? " - Jake

" James. Make him pay attention. " - Gordon

" Fine. " - Jake

Jake grabbed both of James's cheeks and squeezed them as hard as he could. James felt the pain and screamed.

" Owww. Stop it. Let me go. " - James

Jake let go and James opened his eyes and glared at Jake and then looked over Gordon.

" What do you want Gordon? I need some alone time. " - James

" I did too. But I couldn't take it. Just tell me where Percy is. " - Gordon