7

after school the next day...

bakugous pov

i was walking back to the dorms i found the certian green-haired nerd i was looking for. i ran over to him and yelled. "hey deku!" he turned around a little scared.

"Y-Yeah kacchan?"

"So i got an extra ticket for mido-chans concert, and all the extras that hang with me are all busy. you want it?"

"A-Ah! im sorry kacchan, but in busy! i h-have something to do."

"What do you need to do?"

"I-its personal kacchan! i cant tell you!" he said as he ran back to his dorm. that nerd is hiding something. and im gonna find out wgat it is.

~timeskip to the concert~

i had been keeping tabs on deku for a while. i put a bag outside with a hoodie and a beanie and a bit of money for if i need it. on the day of the concert, since it was Saturday, our curfew was later than normal. deku went to bed earlier than normal, and i said i was going for a walk and then heading to a concert. a minute later. i had just gotten in my hiding spot when i saw something unexpected.

deku had a rope, that had a ton of knots in it to grip it, and was climbing down it. he got to the ground, and was sneeking away. where's the nerd going? i thought to myself as i followed him. i followed him all the way to where mido-chan was performing tonight. he went around back. what the hell? "Ah! mido-chan! about time!" the body guard said as he stepped up to the door. wait... mido-chan? thats just deku...

"SHHH!! dont call me that! please, call me deku!"

"ah, right. sorry. anyways, come on in and get ready! you have about an hour till the concert starts." 

"Thanks tim!" he said as he went inside. im shocked. deku is mido-chan? wow. either way i have to go without being noticed an get to the concert. i dont wanna miss it. what can i say, i like his music!

~Timeskip to after the concert~

i left early and went back to the dorms and went to dekus room. and waited. he came back through the balcony and pulled in the rope and came inside. then he froze. "Umm... kacchan what are you doing here?"

"you tell me, Mido-chan." his eyes went wide and he tried to cover himself up 

"i-"

"Dont even. you were acting weird when i asked of you wanted the ticket. i wanted to get to the bottom of it, and you werent gonna tell me. so i followed you. i heard the body guard call you by your stage name. dont even try." 

"i.. please dont tell anyone!"

"chill. its fine. im not tellin anyone. "

"...thank you kacchan... it means a lot to me..." he said and i could swear i saw a hint of red on his cheeks. i went out of his room sneekaly and went into my own room. i was super happy. deku was trusting me with a big seceret, and it was one im gonna take to my grave. 

god i love this boy. what i wouldent do for him.